Ratings for Dr. Johannes Schneider

Dr. Schneider has been a wonderful Doctor. Shannon is a pleasure and I can't say enough about her. Dr. Schnider did a procedure on me yesterday and I find him excellent. I admire a Dr. That does not joke all the time and gets down to business. He is definitely knowledgable and I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone. In my opinion a Doctor should be serious, that I like . The staff at the hospital can be the fun part, my doctor should be in the right mind set,,,so good job Doctor...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Arrogant and rude. Does not listen or review office notes before hospital procedure

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Awesome surgeon. I had an emergency c section. Can't see scar and baby was out in seconds !

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been to see Dr Schneider on about 5 occasions now, and he has been nothing but the most courteous and knowledgeable surgeon I have ever been to. He explains things thoroughly, and I have a high regard for him and his professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

If you're looking for a doctor with perfect beside manner who will sugar-coat everything, keep looking. If you're looking for a doctor who does very precise and thorough work, Dr. Schneider is your guy. He is commonly referred to as the best surgeon in Salmon Arm and I would back that up after having a few surgeries with him. He's extremely good at what he does. The only fault I could rate is promptness but this is not his fault - all surgeons, especially competent ones, are in high demand and often late due to unforeseeable emergency surgeries they must perform. Take a book with you!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr Schneider preformed a surgery on my sister last year and we found him to be reassuring and knowledgeable each time we went to see him. She is doing well and we have the most respect for him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

had a c-section done, with excellent results,can barely see the scar. A caring man, I would see him again and recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

I have been to see Dr Schneider on about 5 occassions now, and he has been nothing but the most courteous and knowledgeable surgeon I have ever been to. He explains things throughly, and I have a high regard for him and his professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

i went into the hospital to get and abscess drained. From what i understood it would be a simple procedure after waiting about 12 hours i was finnaly ready for surgury the lpns were very short with me and nobody could tell me how much longer i would be waiting and by the end of that 12 hours i was getting very painstaking cramps in my groin and i had realised at that point my abscess had popped and was causing me mass amounts of discomfort its like noone was working together in the hospital and to my knowledge what should have been a very simple opperation was now a bit more complicated to sum it all up i have now had tubes hanging out of my ass cheak for the last week which has made me unable to work or really do anything at all would have been nice if i was informed about all of this instead of waking up with and having them tell me oh! we had to leave drains in your wound but u can get them out tomorrow ,someone will phone with a time. One day turned into a week thanks for nothing.

Submitted January 27, 2011

This man is very knowledgeable and caring. I know him professionally to be an excellent surgeon both with myself and from many other people I have talked to: staff and patients. I also happen to know him personally and he is a very caring, honest, and intelligent man. We in Salmon Arm are very lucky to have him working here.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011