Ratings for Dr. Neville Fernandez

He is a nice and kind doctor.He is very intellegent and helps a lot.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

The office staff was rude and not concerned about the patient, and they must get burned a lot on people paying their bills, because they were very concerned about getting their money before I came in for my procedure. The person who scheduled my procedure was not helpful. When I went to checkout, I stood as the only person at the desk for several minutes while the receptionist finished an email or text message on her cell phone. They called to confirm the appointment and told me that I would need to pay $400+ dollars before my procedure. I asked if I could pay the morning of when I was there, and they said that the procedure was at a different facility so they would need their part before. The facility is across the hall from their office. I pay my bills and I have good insurance, so I do not like being treated this way. I cancelled the procedure and am looking for an office that cares about patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010