Ratings for Dr. Toby Im

Awful doctor. Constantly yelling at staff and patients. Called me fat (I’m a male and weigh 155lbs). Almost killed my father in law with his drug pushing, gave him the wrong pills. Unprofessional. Rude.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Im's wife (receptionist?) yelled at me when I called to request information. And then Dr. Im got on the phone and started yelling and swearing at me too. They are so rude. They only care about money, not the patients or their well-being. Had to take my child to a walk-in clinic because Dr. Im could not fit her in, but not severe enough to take to ER. She had an ear infection and could not wait hours at ER. Dr. Im sent me an invoice for taking my daughter to a walk-in clinic - not only the cost of taking her to the clinic, but also the money he lost had I just taken her to see him. I'm done. I would my family be without a doctor than treated with so much disrespect.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Always seems to be be running an hour behind schedule. Generally knowledgable, takes lots of notes but does care about your well being.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Always late first thing in the morning, likes to push pills and lol getting someone on the phone

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Very unprofessional, he also is very limited in medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Don't go to him! Literally just witnessed him yell at a patient today as well as his staff. I walked out

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Took my husband after his retired and changed his medication to the right one. He is overbooked and hard to get an appointment with but I overall you can trust he is doing the right thing

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Took my husband when his doctor retired. Visited my grandmother at her home when she was dying she had no doctor and she wasn't even his patient. he has some quirks but overall very smart doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Im is completely useless and should be taken out of practice asap! I can never get ahold of his office & when I do his wife answers the phone and very unprofessional. It's an embarssment. Been calling for 5 days and still have recived a call back or heard an actually persons voice. Basically he SUCKS!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

dr im has been my doctor for 25 years .he is been great for me .

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015