Ratings for Dr. David Edward Smith

I hadn’t my gall bladder taken out 10 days ago and trust me ni huge embarrassing scars like I have seen on many people before ..he is such an expert ..I am so glad he did my surgery ...he is so well mannered and compassionate and I was already so calm just before the surgery because he answered all my questions so well..I removed the tape on my wounds yesterday and to my surprise where are the scars they are so tiny my husband was surprised too...I highly recommend Dr. Smith for to anyone..at least you know you are in veryyy safe hands...also his team is excellent:)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr Smith is takes his practice to the next level...I was so hesitant after my gall stone surgery not a single scar on my skin..healed so fast...he will not rush you..full of empathy...he is one amazing Doc together with his team.........Im so glad I met him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Patient, caring, down to earth and professional. Truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

thank you for Dr. smith and his team he is the best specialist I have ever met. My surgery was so comfort and less stressful I really appreciate their work .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Smith is the best specialist I have ever met. My teenage daughter had her gall bladder removed and from start to finish he was professional and compassionate and did a wonderful job! His receptionist, Heidi, is also amazing. Dr Smith , and his team at North York General made an otherwise stressful situation so much easier on our family. I very highly recommend Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Excellent surgeon - little post op pain, always there for answers, and a good leader / encourager at a difficult time for me with breast cancer.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Excellent! Happily explains everything, takes the time to answer all your questions, has contagious optimism, tells you things you can do on your own to get better!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Smith is an extremely skilled surgeon. He is knowlegeable and has an exceptional bedside manner. He is always there if you have questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very patient-focused clinician. Great communication skills, great people skills.Technically excellent as well - little to no post-op pain! Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Smith to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I am very fortunate to have Dr. David E. Smith as my doctor. He was tasked with having to deliver some very bad news to me. I had breast cancer. Fortunately, that was the worst day because from that time on with him taking the lead I knew I was in excellent hands. He walked me through what I could expect to happen for the next year and I never looked back. I felt confident and reassured because he was confident and assuring. Looking back, he set an encouraging tone to the hurdles and tests that had to be done along the way. He was there for any questions or concerns no matter how small. His warm smile has knowledge and experience inside! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016