Ratings for Dr. David Edward Smith

Excellent! Happily explains everything, takes the time to answer all your questions, has contagious optimism, tells you things you can do on your own to get better!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Smith is an extremely skilled surgeon. He is knowlegeable and has an exceptional bedside manner. He is always there if you have questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very patient-focused clinician. Great communication skills, great people skills.Technically excellent as well - little to no post-op pain! Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Smith to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I am very fortunate to have Dr. David E. Smith as my doctor. He was tasked with having to deliver some very bad news to me. I had breast cancer. Fortunately, that was the worst day because from that time on with him taking the lead I knew I was in excellent hands. He walked me through what I could expect to happen for the next year and I never looked back. I felt confident and reassured because he was confident and assuring. Looking back, he set an encouraging tone to the hurdles and tests that had to be done along the way. He was there for any questions or concerns no matter how small. His warm smile has knowledge and experience inside! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. David Smith is a very careful and polite. He asks a lot of questions and does lots of tests before performing any kind of surgery. In my case he made sure to leave only one correct answer. He has a very good team as well. Came in emergency on Tuesday and on Saturday morning came home with my gallbladder out. Feel very sore but happy. Hope everyone will get such a well performed operation. And before I forget to mention anesthesia specialist is best of the best. A huge thank you to the nursing team.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Smith is wonderful! He makes you feel comfortable and calm. I had my gallbladder removed in July and I couldn't have had a better surgeon! His bedside manner is outstanding! He answers all questions, gives explanations and provides as much information as possible. I am very lucky and grateful to have been refed to him. Thank you Dr. Smith and his great staff for making this an easy process! I would not hesitate to recommend the wonderful man and skilled surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

He is an amazing surgeon with a great bedside manner. He was my surgeon during a very difficult time and he was always there to answer questions, called back when messages were left for him and during the appointments we were never rushed. There are not many surgeons out there like him !

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Smith is amazing. Although i had lots of pain due to his poor practice, but it was an unusual operation. He is very polite and alwaya has a warm and soothing smile on his face.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Smith for my lumpectomy. He is kind and caring. He took the time to explain the details of my surgery and answered all of my questions. His reassuring smile was very comforting before and after the surgery. I can't thank him enough for his excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013