Ratings for Dr. Kevin Tash

I had results to my back pain . He is an amazing doctor . He also helps you to stay in good health by suggesting exercise and walking outdoors.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Amazing doctor, has fixed many people I know that go to him for recommendations. Getting in to see him maybe hard to do.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

He is the best chiropractor I had over the years. I have severe artheritis and he was able to help me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I was really hoping my google search would say he came out of retirement. My neck hurts so much and I know he would have fixed it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Haven't seen Kevin for years and think he is absolute best.I would not hesitate to recommend him and do. Dina

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Amazing, we call him magic hands. I had alot of problems from various accidents and he always gave me relief and seemed to be very quickly. A very big loss in the world of chiropractors.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

I saw Kevin for years and was surprised to hear that he had retired. I was told that all of his patient files are now in the care of Dr. Bronwen Samuel in St. Albert. She worked with Kevin for 2 years and I guess that is why she now has all of the files. I've been to her; she's great and is gentle like him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I saw Kevin Tash back in 2001 for chronic low back pain. His approach is gentle, intuitive and effective. He is a very unique chiropractor and healer. Thank you Dr. Tash!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

What a gift he shares, hope he comes back he has made a difference in so many lives!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010