Ratings for Dr. Ann Gordon

Fantastic doctor; careful, thorough, caring, excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Gordon explained more to me about my overall condition than any other specialists I've seen in the past 2 years!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I was rushed to RCH with a bad asthma attack. Once the staff had me settled down Dr. Gordon came in and we talked about the issue. She had some tests done and we found out that misdiagnosed pneumonia had stressed my lungs and that turned into adult asthma. NOT FUN. Anyways after many tests for lung capacity and almost passing out during them she put me on symbicort which has keep things under control. I am not as active as I was as I am limited but things are good!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

What a great Doc. She took her time to find out what was the matter with my son. The staff set up the appointments we needed. She took her time with all our questions. I would see her again in a heart bet. The only problem is the parking.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

SAVED MY WIFES LIFE! What an awsome Doctor! Genuinely caring and kind. Hey, she puts up with my wife! (inside joke) Can't ever thank her enough.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Fabulous. She brought me back from the edge of the abyss. She spent a lot of time with me when I was in respiratory failure in the ER as well as the Critical Care Unit at Royal Columbian Hospital. Her tests revealed my allergy to avian protein. My parrot's droppings were literally killing me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr Gordon treated me during a very stressful time when I had lung problems right after my son was born. I found her to be very thorough, knowlegable and professional. Most importantly, she has a wonderful bedside manner...she was very kind and sensitive to my fears.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr.Gordon is a brilliant and caring doctor.This is a physician who allways left me with the distinct impression that all bases had been covered; I allways left her office content that all my health questions had been adressed.I have a fairly severe serious illness and have been very happy with the care I have recieved from her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007