Ratings for Dr. Jason Nadeau

Dr. Nadeau has been my dentist for years. Service is good, staff is friendly and the cost is reasonable. I have never had an issue...ever. I have had braces and Dr. Jason did an amazing job. When I got pregnant and my teeth shifted, he get them straight again at little cost to me. (just for trays)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Its a breath of fresh air to come in on Monday mornings and be greeted by such lovely smiling faces. I have been a patient for 20 years and my children and husband also love this office. Dr. Nadeau is a great dentist but the receptionists are what makes the practice so near and dear to my heart. Anytime I have a problem, I always make sure to call first thing Monday morning and the helpful receptionists always make sure I get in within that week. The office is very technologically advanced and I love the text reminders for my appointments. that the receptionists personally send out. Fantastic all around!!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Saw Dr. Nadeau for my entire life, up until about 4 years ago. Went into the dental field myself and found out that the implant he had placed for me is the wrong type of implant and has no long term life, so I need to get it replaced. He also did braces on me and moved my teeth too much too quickly, and now no matter what I do I will lose all of my upper front teeth. I really liked him as a person but unfortunately the work that he did on me is going to end up costing me $15,000+ now. I just wish I had done some research myself back then and seen specialists for certain treatment as opposed to a general dentist. But, like I said, I did really like him as a person. He is great with his patients. I am doing braces for the second time now in invisalign with a specialist as Dr. Nadeau did not do braces on my lower teeth so my bite did not line up properly, which caused alot of pain, and he did not address it when I complained to him about the pain, he told me I did not have an 'ideal bite' (after about 1.5 - 2 years in braces) and that I should wear a thin retainer at night (which did not help at all with the pain).

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Nadeau is excellent. He never tries to get you to do anything that is "extra" but humbly gives you his opinion and lets you make the decision. My kids think he's great!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I've been going to Dr. nadeau for about 20 years and have never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

This dentist will not let you know cost, expects you to shut up and pay whatever he wants to charge, and staff are in line with treating you like a nobody if you dare ask questions. If you ask for an estimate, he will not see you. Money money money.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great dentist for my kids, very kind and soft spoken and his staff are great too. We left a pediatric office to go here and my kids are much happier.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Nadeau 14 years ago and now my entire family is going to Dr Nadeau. This includes my wife, our two children, sister, brother in-law and my elderly parents. All of us young and old look forward to our dentist visits as he always has our best interests in mind. We all highly recommend Dr Nadeau and his staff to any of any age looking for the best possible dental care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Jason and his team are wonderful. He is patient and gentle with children. He takes his time and thoroughly explains his diagnosis and always answers your concerns and questions. My family and i have been patients at Fish Creek Dental for 10 years. I have nothing but good things to say !!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Jason and his staff are the most awesome dental team I have ever seen. I will drive the hour to come into town to see him. My jaw problems were fixed and he is an artist with colour matching my chipped front tooth.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012