Ratings for Dr. Sorana Marcovitz

The comments are awesome. I love comment pages. They utterly contradict each other. Personally I had a good experience with Dr. Marcovitz. I liked the fact that she was upfront. I was never in any doubt as to what she was thinking. Let there be no doubt that she is to the point. I just don't see it as a bad thing.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. I am in a condition that need to see a doctor often for check ups. Genuine human, her excellent expertise brings a lot comfort. At the same time she is down to earth and explains all details. The only regret of leaving Montreal is losing a fine doctor and her nice associate, Julie.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Don't waste your time. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

After rescheduling my appointment 3 times, i finally saw her.. What a waste of time.. she's very cold, heartless, she don't care about you. She work by the book..She's not helpful and doesn't want to help you either. Don't ask her for someting, she will not do it, even if it's a simple thing like taking your blood pressure standing up.. she told me to do it myself at the machine at the end of the corridor..

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Due to her misdiagnosis of my condition , she set me back many years with pain and suffering , as now another doctor found what she should have many years ago. She is very cold and unpersonable and doesn't seem to care about you as a human being , as she sees you just as a case file. You need a doctor who cares about you as a person , and listen to you and your complain. This doctor is arrogant and in my case did not do anything to help whatsoever .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Everytime I go there, and I get to the clinic on time, she makes me wait 3 to 4 h. She's always 3 to 4 h late on her schedule. And at the end, she would only give you 10-15 minutes of her time after taking 4 h of yours. -_-' She doesn't do anything special and she's really cold. She makes me do blood test but I don't event get the results from her or any ajustment. She wanted me to get a bone density, but since she was late on the schedule, all her staff was already gone and they never called me back. I even had to call them to say "hey you're suppose to give me a bone density schedule... - oh we'll check your file and we will call you back". They never called me back. I asked her what caused this condition I have, "We don't know" she answered. She is not even trying to find out or to think. I feel like I'm just there so she can make her interns practice and to "deserve" her probably too big paycheck.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Markovitz is rude, has no bedside manner. Refuses to fax prescriptions to the pharmacy for even for critical care prescriptions. She only sees her patients once a month on Tuesdays so that when you come in (all her patients come in that day so you can expect to wait up to 5 hours) she can scan your medicare card. She thinks very highly of herself and likes to hear herself talk.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

she's thourough, she's takes time with you. She cares. She follow ups. She's everything that a doctor should be.she's thourough, she's takes time with you. She cares. She follow ups. She's everything that a doctor should be.she's thourough, she's takes time with you. She cares. She follow ups. She's everything that a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Did not want to give me a copie of my test results, was in a rush and not very helpfull

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr Marcovitz first diagnosed me in 1996 with my condition, which is a very rare one. I have been going to her between 1995-1998, then in 2003-4 and now I am back as her patient since last year. I have always found her extremely helpful, knowledgeable and caring, giving full attention to any questions I may have and satisfying me. The wait in her clinic is sometimes not good, but otherwise she is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012