You may also like

Has no knowledge about anything. The ministry should look into his education status. How can you tell a patient i cant examine the rash you have because i have not done that for a long time so go home. As a professional doctor, even if you have no idea about something, you look into it and come tell the patient or you let another doctor help you out. The worse doctor i have come across in my entire life. He even tells you , if you have been able to wait for a week , you can wait for another month....seriously? what if is cervical cancer and needs to be detected earlier so that one can seek treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr Safieh is fantastic. When I was u satisfied with my Physician I went to see Dr Safieh and he immediately took my concerns seriously and was quick to run tests. He is very charming, patient and genuinely cares. I've transferred my entire family over to him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Very informative and clearly experienced. Obviously cares about patients and is very helpful throughout the process, in making it easier to understand your health.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Safieh and Kosar are the best doctors I have ever had! I've been with them for over 8 years and even though occasionally I do feel rushed, I always feel satisfied with the visit! They treat almost my entire family I would definitely recommend them!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is so great. He saved my life by advising me to urgently go to the hospital. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I would have to agree with the comment below. I have been going to Dr. Safieh for over 15 years, once or twice, and it he has a habit of rushing you out of his office, which can be an frustrating feeling. He shows his patients respect which is great and all but why go to a doctor if he act like he has no time for you?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

very charming, but i yet have had the pleasure of being able to come out of his office satisfied with an anwer to my problem, he never has the time to do anything for you and he sends you for blood test or a specialist to spit you out, sometimes i feel the does not care for his patients, as he is too busy with high possition in the hospital. he makes you wait for ever and when he comes to see you, you out in two minutes(no joke) he takes longer to write you prescription then to see you. But like i said very charming!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I have been seeing him and his wife for more than 10 years. they are wonderful. My entire family sees them too.. they are very knowlegable. I would recomend to anyone. Thanks guys.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Patrick Safieh's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Has no knowledge about anything. The ministry should look into his education status. How can you tell a patient i cant examine the rash you have because i have ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's simple, he is the best at what he does. If he is your Doctor, you are extremely lucky and well taken care of"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever and I mean everrrrr! SO smart. He literally knows whats wrong right away. So lucky he is my doctor."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Safieh is fantastic. When I was u satisfied with my Physician I went to see Dr Safieh and he immediately took my concerns seriously and was quick to run test..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative and clearly experienced. Obviously cares about patients and is very helpful throughout the process, in making it easier to understand your hea..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Safieh and Kosar are the best doctors I have ever had! I've been with them for over 8 years and even though occasionally I do feel rushed, I always feel sat..."

October 24, 2014