You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick Safieh

I am surprise about couple of negative comments about this doctor, me and my family is under his care for the last 18 years, he is the best doctor I have seen so far, there is no question about his knowledge, beside that he has amazing personality and séance of hummer, i kind of mentioned to him the other day in his office that you should be appointed as a minister of health, he deserves the highest position in his field, let me tell those who complained about dr Safieh doesn't spend so much time in the room with patiants, do know what is that means? its knolage, to him you start telling your health problems and before you finish your story he gets the whole picture, only few people can do that, bottom line his patients are so lucky that they have him as their doctor. all the best for him and his wife that also an amazing person and doctor. by the way his secratries are so helpful and profetional specially Dina.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

He is terrible , role his eyes when you walk in and look like he is annoyed so see you. I suffer from cronic pain and he does nothing to help me. Lest time I mentioned 1 of my symptom and he basicly called me crazy. He has awful bedside manner .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He is a very nice man who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

This Doctor is burned out and hate his job! never going back there.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Has no knowledge about anything. The ministry should look into his education status. How can you tell a patient i cant examine the rash you have because i have not done that for a long time so go home. As a professional doctor, even if you have no idea about something, you look into it and come tell the patient or you let another doctor help you out. The worse doctor i have come across in my entire life. He even tells you , if you have been able to wait for a week , you can wait for another month....seriously? what if is cervical cancer and needs to be detected earlier so that one can seek treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr Safieh is fantastic. When I was u satisfied with my Physician I went to see Dr Safieh and he immediately took my concerns seriously and was quick to run tests. He is very charming, patient and genuinely cares. I've transferred my entire family over to him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Very informative and clearly experienced. Obviously cares about patients and is very helpful throughout the process, in making it easier to understand your health.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Safieh and Kosar are the best doctors I have ever had! I've been with them for over 8 years and even though occasionally I do feel rushed, I always feel satisfied with the visit! They treat almost my entire family I would definitely recommend them!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Patrick Safieh's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprise about couple of negative comments about this doctor, me and my family is under his care for the last 18 years, he is the best doctor I have seen s..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is terrible , role his eyes when you walk in and look like he is annoyed so see you. I suffer from cronic pain and he does nothing to help me. Lest time I me..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very nice man who truly cares about his patients. "

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is burned out and hate his job! never going back there."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Has no knowledge about anything. The ministry should look into his education status. How can you tell a patient i cant examine the rash you have because i have ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's simple, he is the best at what he does. If he is your Doctor, you are extremely lucky and well taken care of"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever and I mean everrrrr! SO smart. He literally knows whats wrong right away. So lucky he is my doctor."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Safieh is fantastic. When I was u satisfied with my Physician I went to see Dr Safieh and he immediately took my concerns seriously and was quick to run test..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative and clearly experienced. Obviously cares about patients and is very helpful throughout the process, in making it easier to understand your hea..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Safieh and Kosar are the best doctors I have ever had! I've been with them for over 8 years and even though occasionally I do feel rushed, I always feel sat..."

October 24, 2014