Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Boeder

His staff are very pleasant to be around, I enjoy having conversations with the nurse while waiting to go into the office. I trust him in a way I thought I could not trust a doctor. He was very understanding of my wish to have my fiance with me. He broke the news that I would have to have surgery very lightly and gently, almost seeming pained that I would have to go through it. I definitely will be going to Dr. Boeder for my first child, as I trust him very much thanks to this unfortunate experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

His staff are wonderful and he has a great smile. he always is very pleasant but at times it feels dismissive. I repeatedly brought up problems I was having with my pregnancy and he offered no solutions and quickly moved me along. I saw him many times hoping he would address my issues but to no avail. He is friendly but doesnt listen to his patients. I told him I was allergic to a medication and he prescribed me that same medication saying well the ingrediants can be irritating. He did not address my concerns, he did not fix my problems and I had to go find another doctor that agreed something more should have been done. I dont appreciate being smiled at yet not heard.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Boeder is easily the best doctor I have ever had. He really cares about his patient's health and is very kind and professional. Excellent staff and service. The world needs doctors like this everywhere

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

was a very great doctor will come back for my next baby without a doubt!! recommend him all the way :D you wont be sorry

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Boeder is very thorough he explains any procedure he is going to do. He provides you with a report of everything you discussed that day, which I appreciate. The office runs on time which is very rare in todays world. He is up to date on all new procedures. I was really impressed with his office on the whole. He diagnosed my problem offered a solution and fixed it.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Boeder is a fantastic doctor. Not only does he take the time to address all questions & concerns, he also is incredibly knowledgeable. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Paul A. Boeder's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal