Ratings for Dr. Sylvia S. Cruz

I simply love her and will miss her greatly I hope she does great in her new future. I can not say more than who ever did not get a chance too know her u missed out on a super doctor and every said it she will always be th4e best.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I could not be happier with Dr. Cruz. She is attentive, takes time to really talk to me, and always willing to answer any questions I have. I have moved to Virginia and still drive an hour and half to come see her. Highly, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Cruz and her staff are absolutely amazing! I have never had to wait for more than 2 minutes before being seeing the doctor, and I normally barely get the chance to sit down before I'm being called to be seen. Once, I was 30 minutes early for my appointment and was seen, paid up, and had my next apponitment scheduled, all before my ORIGINAL apponitment time. They are very friendly and very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Sylvia S. Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners