Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Decoste

She's very thorough , kind and takes time with her pts .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I think it's highly unfair to make these comments about the receptionist. She would be following instructions given to her by the Doctors she works for (HER BOSSES). If she tells you that she can't do something it's because her bosses told her not to. Maybe you should discuss this with your Doctor instead of taking it out on the receptionist. She's only doing her job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Decoste is very sweet, and great with my son. Wait times are normally about an hour, and a couple weeks wait to get in for an appointment. She is probably the best doctor I've had, but I still consider switching because the receptionist is so incredibly rude and useless!!! Seriously, why keep an employee that 98% of your patients detest.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

The receptionist is rude and unpleasant and largely unkind as I watch her interact with patients in the waiting room and on the phone. It is not the milieu you expect or welcome in a Dr's office. I have put off calling for an appt when I needed to because I felt I couldn't face dealing with her attitude when I called. Others in the wait room say the same. Dr DeCoste has solid medical skills and is perky but not an outstanding Dr. She is Ok. She has strong opinions about many things.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

What a great practice! Both Dr. Decoste and administrator were excellent! Wait time was about 1 week for an appointment but that is to be expected with Dr. Decoste's busy schedule.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I am very disappointed with this practice. I know it is impossible to find a family doctor and I am fortunate to have one. The wait time for an appointment is 1 to 2 weeks and when you are sick or need a prescription refilled it is very frustrating. The receptionist is rude and not helpful in the least bit. Not willing to try and fit you in with other doctors in the clinic because they have their own patients. They will not refill prescriptions from a fax request from a pharmacy, a prescription that you have been on for years. When iI explained my medical problem the receptionist had no response. Very disappointing and now I will have to wait 2 weeks for an appointment. Hopefully, I will be able to make that appointment or I will be charged for missing the appointment. When you do have an appointment you have to wait at least 45 minutes after your appointment time. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Always late, in over 15 years of seeing her she has NEVER been on time. She's cute and friendly but not very thorough. I always feel like she's rushing to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Decoste for several years now and she presents as being caring and very competent. however i find it mystifying that she employs such a cold , unempathetic, and sometimes rude receptionist, who obviously picks and chooses who she graces with civility.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She is an excellent doctor, I've been her patient since she began. So grateful to have her and my family physician. The downside is that you have to wait for up to an hour to get in. The receptionist is less than helpful, and "should be replaced by someone who appears to like their job and the patients who come to the office."

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I've been her patient for as long as she has been doctoring and she's awesome and sweet I just love her !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017