Ratings for Dr. Laurie B. Goldman

She is extremely unreliable, doesn't care about her patients, appointments consistently run 30-40 min behind schedule and she never returns phone calls or messages. I will never go back ever again.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She spends most of the time during my session looking up past records. Had me go through all these expensive tests that resulted in no new information. I've had it. For the amount you pay her, and she still doesn't know me after 5 years. When I told her I binge eat, she quickly wrote some other counselors name and we were done. She is not helpful at all. Just asks the same questions over and over each session. If it can't be solved with a pill, she's not at all helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have seen Dr. Goldman for more than 10 years. She has never given up on searching for interventions of my depression and anxiety. She may run late but she gives you all the time you need in her office. She is very generous sharing samples when you have financial struggles. Dr. Goldman is compassionate, caring, smart, and looks at medicine from a "standard" medical perspective and also a functional medicine perspective. The experience with Dr. Goldman is intimate and focused on a well rounded solution to your medical needs. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. She treated me like a number rather than a patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

I LOVE THIS DR, SHE IS GREAT AND HER STAFF IS TOO. SHE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO TAKE YOUR CALLS, ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS IN A TIMELY MANOR AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Very thorough, patient, reassuring. She is knowledgable in prescribing medications. I wish her appointments could be longer. Seems to really care about the overall patient. Overall a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I have horrible social anxiety and the first time I saw her she prescribed me Lexapro. I admitted to her that I've drank heavily to deal with the problem (even though I hold a 9-5 job). The second time I saw her she scrambled behind her desk to find her notes from the first visit. Immediately asked me about my drinking and if we could reduce it. I said I would try, but secretly had no intentions. She acted like she just didn't care. Told me to continue taking Lexapro to see if it would kick in. Third visit had to wait in the lobby for one and a half hours. She asked me about my drinking again and I out right told her I had no interest in quitting. She then told me she couldn't see me anymore. She didn't even care about slowly getting me off Lexapro. I had to find other ways to do that. I saw her for help with my anxiety, NOT to get me to stop drinking. I would definitely not recommend Laurie Goldman.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

This psychiatrist saw me for about 10 minutes at a time, only prescribed drugs, usually over the phone. Not at all interested in improving my condition. After more than 5 years, when I needed her to go to bat for me when I could no longer work due to my condition, she said she had not seen me enough to do that. So she only prescribes drugs, without knowing about your condition.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have been going to Dr Goldman for about three years. In that time we have worked together to change medications and dosages until we finally found a combination of meds that has worked for me. I'm a diabetic and I find her to be very knowledgeable about the meds she prescribes, making sure that they will not interfere with my other medications or medical conditions. I am able to get an appt very quickly when I call and don't feel rushed when I'm talking with her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Goldman is great. She usually runs late, but she actually listens to you and works with you to find the right treatment for you. She doesn't change your medications without discussing it with you first. She lets you know what she thinks, asks your opinion and makes sure you know how you are being treated.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Laurie B. Goldman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med