Ratings for Dr. Brian Rudosky

Would never go anywhere else, Dr. Rudosky is so gentle and kind, I recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Any problem or concern I have he always takes the time to explain and help me out. He's been my dentist for years and I've never had a complaint. The staff is friendly. The office is always so clean. I'd recommend him to anyone. I've sent friends there from City's farther away and they take the trip to see him cause they were very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I am currently a patient here and in the middle of some work that I've had to pay for out of my own pocket... That being said I cannot afford to switch to a different dentist right now but please! I am begging you, do NOT go here! I cry all the time when I come home because I know corners are being cut and it's a small town and I don't want to start alot of drama. My most hopeful prayer is that things turn out OK in the end and I can move on with my life and I won't see TOO many problems in the future...

Submitted October 17, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for many years and find him to be very caring and knowledgeable dentist. The work his done for me is the very best and I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Rudosky knew I was concerned about the removal of my amalgam fillings, he removed the one i was concerned about and refilled it, the problem lies in the fact that he purposely removed another filling beside it, but only partially and then didn't even have his assistant clean the filling chunks out of my mouth, I had to get out of the chair and spit the fillings out in the sink, the look on his assistants face said it all. His actions were not very professional at all. He had explained before proceeding that the fillings themselves don't release any toxins, the danger lies when they are being removed. He must think I am stupid. His actions were unacceptable for a so called professional. He should have removed the rest of the filling immediately, instead of leaving it the way it was, another piece of the filling fell out a few days later. Something has to be done about this total neglect of my personal safety.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

gentle,reassuring, explained and showed procedures, explained approx costs, went the extra mile

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

On time. Friendly guy who is very patient and personable. The facilities are clean and equipment seemed OK. The billing department put my wifes given and family names in the wrong order when billing the insurance company so it was rejected at first, but I caught it on the companies website and got it changed. Got a horrible snarling voice mail from their office that was soooo long that I didn't finish listening to it. It was about the billing mix up mostly. My wifes filling fell out. They fixed it. It came loose again. To fix a couple wear groves in her front teeth they just ground it down and it was painfull for months. The back half of my tooth broke off along the lines of the filling they geve me while I was eating Skittles a month after it was done. We didn't want to risk it again so went to another dentist in Camrose. They commented on the large buildup of hard scale still on my wifes teeth after just recieving the cleaning just months prior. Sorry. Nice guy, but I won't be back.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Brian Rudosky is a very kind person.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr Rudosky has been our family Dentist for some time now. He has always taken the time to explain everything to us. Never a problem getting in...the receptionest is very accommodating in trying to get you in as soon as possible. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

got an cavity filled, came out with very even bit, I was last appointment for day, he wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007