Ratings for Dr. Larry E. Cummins

I've been a patient of Dr. Cummins since 2007 and am very fortunate to be one of his patients. Both Dr. Cummins and his assistant have always treated me with great care and consideration. The relationships that members of my family and I have built up with them are ones of consistent mutual respect. Dr. Cummins is not a talk-therapist, so do not mistake quietness for coldness. He is, instead, a highly qualified medical doctor who is listening very carefully to what you're saying, and he knows to ask the right questions. I have even recommended him to a couple of friends in need of help, and both asked their PCP for referrals to him and got them. In talking with them over time, both of them have had identical experiences to mine. Dr. Cummins is a very likable psychiatrist who's highly qualified to determine the right diagnosis, and I know from all my years as one of his patients how current he stays in his field to make sure he's prescribing the best and least harmful medications for all the people he works with/for. Dr. Cummins has improved my life more than I could ever express.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have never felt as disrespected as a behavioral health patient until Dr. Cummins became my psychiatrist. I suggest finding a more competent and understanding MD.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Larry E. Cummins's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Wellcare Health Plans