Ratings for Aderemi Ejiwunmi

Remi went above and beyond in the care of myself and child. She was able to answer my questions appropriately, she calmed my fears, and her care prevented me from having a section, kept me breast feeding when I might have given up, and saved my European vacation!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Amazing woman. She was instrumental in helping me during and after my birth. All I can say is I hope Im fortunate enough to have her again in my next pregnancy. Thanks Remi!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I've only met with her once so far but she seems really nice and spent more time answering my questions than the other midwife that I met with (Maggi)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

One of the best decisions I've made was having Remi and Stephanie as my midwives. Remi is extremely knowledgeable and very intelligent. I always appreciated the detailed information she was able to give me regarding my pregnancy, fetus, procedures, nutrition, caring for my baby, and delivery itself. I couldn't have wished for a better experience all together than the one I received while under her care. Her bedside manner is wonderful, she is punctual and highly experienced. I will certainly return to Remi's care with all my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007