Ratings for Dr. Jack J. Kruse

The nurse's and staff are nice people.dr kruse is an arrogant dipshit! Would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

The worst Doctor ever. Completely unprofessional and demeaning.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I recently have undergone 2 disc surgeries and several visits with Dr. Kruse. I will say when I first met him, I thought he was crazy. Have never heard of some of the things that we talked about. As time has gone on and the more I think about it, the more his advice made sense and has helped me tremendously. 7 months ago I couldn't stand up, lay down or sit down without being in pain. I have lost 60 lbs by following his advice and now weigh less than in did in high school 25 years ago. I've read about his "poor bedside manner" and I will just say that I find him to be very honest and upfront about what you need to do to fix yourself and change your life. He doesn't sugarcoat if hinges you are doing are causing you problems, he will tell you. Sometimes the truth hurts, but I appreciate everything that he and his staff have done for me. I will always be indebted to him and can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

My mother was treated in January 2010 for mastoid infection and severe vertigo for 4 days by her primary physician; she continued to get worse. On the fifth day she had a seizure and was hospitalized with no changes after two days; yet they were going to release her to go home. After I objected to the decision her primary physician decided to keep her for an CT-Angiogram. Needless to say, within five minutes of her returning to the room, I received a call from her primary physician stating that my mother was suffered a cerebellar stroke and would be taken to surgery asap. Dr. Kruse entered the room and with much compassion he said, "I will do everything I can to save her, but if she pulls through it will be due to greater hands than mine". I truly believe that God puts people in our path for many reasons and that day Dr. Kruse was our God sent. We thank God for guiding the hand that saved our mother; thank you Dr. Kruse. Today, February 2014, our mother is a picture of health.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Kruse is a terrible physician. He does nothing to help you with your spine issues. Instead, he blames you and your diet for your pain. Then puts you on the Paleo Diet and sends you home. FYI He wrote a book on the subject and self promotes his web site. I will NEVER go back to Quack Frost ever again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

My wife went in 2012 for neck surgery and died on the table. Dr Kruse slipped and killed her. It's still under a federal lawsuit. He should not be allowed to practive medicine. Complete quack. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Jack Kruse is a genius. He operated on my neck in 200e and stopped what had been over 35 years of headaches. Then in 2009 he operated on my back and in 15 minutes stopped back pain. No after paid on that one. He is the only true genius I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Jack J. Kruse's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Hendersonville, TN