You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allison Ferg

Dr Ferg has been my doctor for decades. She is no longer the same doctor I once knew. She is condescending, self righteous and at times just plain rude. I would leave her in a heartbeat if there were more doctors accepting new patients but unfortunately that isn't the case and I am stuck with her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Ferg has been my doctor for 27 years. She is kind, compassionate, well-informed and down to earth. She has supported and helped me through the worst of times and genuinely cares for me in every sense of the word. I would recommend her to anyone. I absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr Ferg is an amazing doctor. Anyone who says otherwise has not known her for 20+ years - she was my moms maternity doctor and is now my doctor and she is delightful. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably hard to get along with. HA.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Ferg has been my doctor for over 23 years. I love her no nonsense approach and her willing ness to get to the bottom of issues for my health benefit . I get a hug when I leave because that is the supportive and loving doctor I need. I am grateful to her....I wouldn't go to anyone she didn't suggest either, if I need to see a specialist, she is the best for us!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

The worst Maternity Doctor I have ever dealt with in my life (I have 3 kids so I can speak to this). She left my wife feeling abandoned and alone. Showed up at delivery almost 3 hours after being called in at VGH (much to the hospital staff's annoyance) without so much as a hello let alone an apology. Basically took up space and offered nothing during delivery. A wall clock would have been more useful than this waste of a medical degree. She should stop practicing...now. Avoid at all costs - you're better off delivering in the back of a cab than having her around. At least the cab driver would help.

Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr ferg honestly never seemed happy nor excited for her patients any time I went in. Its seemed more about just getting you in and out then actually caring for her patient thats beginning a new chapter of their lives with a child. Honestly I questioned WHY she worked in maternity when she clearly didnt really care about kids. Its like a nurse who doesnt care for children working in the mother/babe unit at the hospital... it doesnt make sense. I am now pregnant again and have opted to find a new dr far away from her.

Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr.ferg was always extremely attentive and always extremely fun to be around, we really wish we could have switched over to he service. Unfortunately her practice was full for family, but in the event of us having more kids I would definitely see her again; I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

My doctor and my family's doctor for 14 years. She has always been fantastically helpful, intelligent, knowledgeable and compassionate. Does not sweat the little stuff but is immediately on top of anything that looks like a serious problem, immediately orders tests and refers to specialists when appropriate. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Has been my doctor for over 20 years. Used to be amazing, now seems tired, feel like she wishes she were somewhere else and is just putting in time. Too bad, she was once the best!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

She happened to be my delivery doctor that day. She was cold and unfriendly. She clearly showed that she did not want to be there – she had to come to the hospital at night. She did not say anything during my delivery, just being silent with no expression. It was my first delivery and premature birth. I needed some guidance/advice. My husband and I were very frustrated with her. I did not want to deal with this doctor ever again.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Allison Ferg's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ferg has been my doctor for decades. She is no longer the same doctor I once knew. She is condescending, self righteous and at times just plain rude. I would..."

April 27, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "V8V 3B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1284 Fairfield Road, Victoria". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505985158".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferg has been my doctor for 27 years. She is kind, compassionate, well-informed and down to earth. She has supported and helped me through the worst of tim..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ferg is an amazing doctor. Anyone who says otherwise has not known her for 20+ years - she was my moms maternity doctor and is now my doctor and she is delig..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferg has been my doctor for over 23 years. I love her no nonsense approach and her willing ness to get to the bottom of issues for my health benefit . I ge..."

September 21, 2014