Ratings for Dr. Maan Saad

Dr Saad has been my doctor for over 20 years, He is the best doctor I’ve seen threw my entire life. Dr Saad isn’t like other doctors that just keep on booking you appointments without getting anywhere, Dr Saad gets right to the source of the problem and and solves the problem. He is extremely nice and welcoming, very humble and always smiling. Dr Saad has a Doctor of Philosophy unlike other regular doctors that have only their bachelors. Great Doctor God bless you keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Saad is the best doctor on planet earth. He is the smartest doctor I have ever met with a welcoming smile always.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Saad has been my doctor for a very long time. Great maan with a big heart. Always knows what he is talking about, and knows exactly how to deal with whatever problems i come to him with, no matter what. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

دكتور معن سعد من اشطر الأطباء الذين زرتهم مع احترامنا لباقي الأطباء في نفس النهنة ، بالاضافة الى علمه الواسع وحذاقته في تشخيص المرض فإنه انسان لطيف ومحترم يشعر مع مرضاه

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Saad has been my GP since 1998 and I consider myself fortunate to have been introduced to his practice. He has a remarkable bedside manner, is medically insightful and can speak in a clear and authentic voice free of medical jargon. In addition to being a caring and compassionate physician he also has a Ph.D. in Pharmacology, which an excellent compliment to his medical training. In my opinion, one could not find a better GP. D. Smith

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I have known Dr. Saad for almost a decade now, and have seen him many many times go out of his way to accommodate his patients. I have witnessed a personal attack on Dr. Saad by a patient who did not want to wait his turn...this is sad and insulting...ppl should not direct their anger and frustration at ANY doctor...the truth is that our government lacks the wisdom to fix the healthcare system and that's it ....I think Dr. Saad is a great doctor who always has dealt with me in a very professional and caring manner...As a patient of his I have great respect for Dr. Saad and i value his medical opinion and advise.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Although I haven't been able locate this Doctor for a while, I'd like to weigh-in. He has to be one of the best doctors who have practiced in this city. His thoroughness has saved a dear person's life by insisting that some test-results were not correct, forcing specialists to reconsider his diagnosis. He is also extremely competent, which is demonstrated by his assessment skills. And last but certainly not least, he does (did) something that other Doctors seem to have forgotten; he LISTENS. If he was practicing today, I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Saad has been nothing but kind and helpful to everyone including myself. I have never in my life met someone with such care, passion, humanity, kindness and understanding. Yes, you wait a long time to see him in his office, doesnt that say something? Doesnt that tell you is liked by many and loved by more? Everytime i waited for him, the juice was worth the squeeze...i can tell you that much. He who writes that ONLY negative comment, Dr. Saad has an M.D, not a PHD, do your reasearch and see which is better. You should go O.D on something you uneducated unethical worthless coward, hiding behind a keyboard. I would give my right nut to know who wrote that, and he should remember what goes around comes around, its called karma. Dr Saad is the best there was, is, and ever will be. He strives to get me my success with everything, including my health. He treats me like a son, a brother, and more important, a human. God Bless you and your family Dr Saad, I got your back... for life. R.M.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Since I had my accident I saw many doctors. And some friends recommended doctor M.Saad about 6 years of living with my pain. And since then he helped me a lot and he treated me as if he caring about one of his family and always giving the advice to a real friend and as a caring doctor. And i could tell how much his patients like him when I meet them in the waiting room. I highly recomended doctor M. Saad to everybody as my freind recomended him to me in the past. Fouad Hamid

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009