Ratings for Dr. Darrell Stewart

Rest in Peace, Dr. Stewart....and thanks for all you've done!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Stewart has been my doctor for over 30 years (with the exception of a few years when I moved from Beaumont). He is absolutely awesome. I'm happy to have him back as my Doctor. Once, during an examination, out of the blue, he noticed a lump on my neck. Turned out it was a cyst on my thyroid gland. I had surgery and, by the grace of God, it turned out to be benign and problem solved. But, I had no symptoms, nothing. I trust him completely and listen to him when he talks to me. Very sincere.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I have been going to this Dr. for over 20 years. I have never had any trouble with him. I would not go to any other DR.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Doctor is very friendly and helpful, does his best with the high patient load he has. Never had any issues. Waiting times can stretch over an hour, and you have to book about two weeks in advance. 4/5 overall rating!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

RUDEST STAFF YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE. THE OLDER RECEPTIONIST IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND SHORT WITH YOU. I CHANGED DOCTORS BECAUSE OF THIS.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Stewart pulled my ass out of the fire and I wish I had him as a doctor 20 years previous. I had gastric reflux for many previous years and he was the only doctor that diagnosed it. I was previously told it was in my head and now have Berrotts esaufagus, because of the incompetence of the previous doctors. Doctors aren't gods but I trust Dr. Stewart. Wait times are a problem

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I have been help by Dr. Stewart for 3 separate issues and can say he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He took the time to explain my condiction, the symtoms and how the treatment and recover time will go. You would be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Needs to give professional helpful advice. One goes many times for same problem. Never seems to be able to diagnois your problem. Dopes not listen to the patient. Thney are the ones that know their own body.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Stewart when he first started practicing in Beaumont, around 29 years ago. When I first suspected my son was autistic other dr's I saw scuffed at the idea but all the signs where there. I guess this is what I get for seeing city dr's, anyway Dr. Stewart took the time to listen to me and afterward got him a referral for testing; my son is mildly autistic. I discovered that any lab work you have done gets entered into a database only dr's can view threw a computer.Also instead of writing in charts I find he keeps notes on his computer, writing all the information your telling him to keep precise charts.He is very thorough and he ALWAYS listens even though you might not think so. For me Dr. Stewart is a fantastic physician and I trust him more than any other GP, not only with myself but with my children. Also these days I would like someone to show me a dr's office where you don't wait more than an hour?! Nowadays double booking is common place for all dr offices.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Listens to his patients. Yes he inputs on the computer, but he listens and if necessary, responds at length...Hes informal...refers to specialists...gives the benefit of the doubt to patients...there is no small talk here...whats the problem? Lets try to solve it...He is a committed Doctor...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009