Ratings for Dr. Isabell Dion

When you have your children it's hard to get your kids ready to go without a fight. Dr Dion is wonderful with them and treats them like real people. Always talks to them and asks questions, it's really refreshing to have a doctor who is so good with children, but I must say the whole reason they will go is because of kaitlyn. They ADORE her. My son always runs up onto her lap and my daughter always blows her kisses. She fits us in anytime they are sick and calls to check up on them a few days later. We cannot be more thankful for these two, we are the luckiest family!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Dion is an exceptional GP I travelled from Ottawa not to loose her as family Dr she is that good

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Dion is amazing. The most caring Doctor I have ever had. Her new receptionist Kate is unbelievable. My family was so upset to see Sara go, but Kate has been wonderful. The most effiecient and friendly person. We could not be more pleased with them both!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Our family is extremely pleased with Dr. Dion. She is caring in every way.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr.dion is my family Dr and my daughters and she is absolutely amazing !!! So lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My mother has been going to Dr. Dion from day one. She is the most thorough dr...and caring dr....I have ever seen. Wish she was my dr. Wish there were more like her....?never rushes you...never see her google for symptoms....and not a pill pusher.....she is awesome......glad my mother has a wonderful doctor. Thanks for taking good. Care of my mother.....Theresa

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Dion since she came to Oshawa. I have since moved to Brampton and continue to see her because of the great care and service she provides. She is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. She takes her time to listen and answer your questions. You never feel rushed when with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Dion is an excellent doctor. She listens to what you have to say and is very helpfull . She finds the answers to your medical issue, she is so very caring. She is very knowledgable in everything she does. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Excellent family physician. Always thorough and caring with me and my children.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Dion is an example of the true meaning of "Family Doctor". Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012