Ratings for Dr. Isabell Dion

I have been going to Dr. Dion for 5 years now. I must say she is the best doctor I have ever had. She cares about her patients, never rushes you. Katelyn is a awesome e receptionist. so glad to have her. She don't push pills at you either.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Dion has been our family doctor since other Dr. retired. She is the best doctor by far. She takes her time to explain things and doesn’t rush you. She takes her time with me and she has been the greatest when l go to see her in her office. Dr. Dion has been so helpful. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Always so kind and professional. Her reseptionist is great too.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Hi you are the best doctor because you save a lot of children and you have a lot of knowledge and you have a lot of love for us poeple from you're dearest patient

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Dion took over as my family doctor when my previous doctor retired. She cares so much about me as a patient and it really shows. She takes the time to show a genuine concern for any concerns I may have. She's so awesome that she even spent 45 minutes in her office just to talk about some issues I had been going through during my high school years. She helped me a lot over the years. Anyone would be lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

When you have your children it's hard to get your kids ready to go without a fight. Dr Dion is wonderful with them and treats them like real people. Always talks to them and asks questions, it's really refreshing to have a doctor who is so good with children, but I must say the whole reason they will go is because of kaitlyn. They ADORE her. My son always runs up onto her lap and my daughter always blows her kisses. She fits us in anytime they are sick and calls to check up on them a few days later. We cannot be more thankful for these two, we are the luckiest family!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Dion is an exceptional GP I travelled from Ottawa not to loose her as family Dr she is that good

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Dion is amazing. The most caring Doctor I have ever had. Her new receptionist Kate is unbelievable. My family was so upset to see Sara go, but Kate has been wonderful. The most effiecient and friendly person. We could not be more pleased with them both!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Our family is extremely pleased with Dr. Dion. She is caring in every way.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr.dion is my family Dr and my daughters and she is absolutely amazing !!! So lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015