Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Lentzner

Dr. Lentzner is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent, reliable doctor of MH in the Long Beach and surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Jay Lentzner is a true professional and a caring doctor!!! I was suffering with Sever Panic Attacks for many years. My life became a living hell. I lost my construction job, stayed in bed most of the time and wanted to die. I started working on friends computers from home, saved money and started looking for a Psychiatrist. I found Dr. Lentzner’s name on the internet and I scheduled an appointment, asked a friend to drive me to his office and went to see him. Dr. Lentzner first told me that he does not deal with Panic Disorders but he agreed to try to help me anyway he could. That meant a lot to me!! At first I was not sure if he could help me but after a few sessions of talking to him and taking the meds I started to feel a little better and more comfortable with him. I have had 4 sessions with him now and I have NOT had a Panic Attack in more then 3 months. I am actually getting out of the house 3 or more times a week!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Jay R. Lentzner's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2000)