Ratings for Dr. Beatriz M. DeMoranville

I have been a patient of Dr. D since she first became a doctor. She is the greatest. Very intelligent.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

One of the most caring, and passionate doctor I have ever met! I have had many health problems to deal with all at one time. She consulted with me and my husband for two hours to educate us on our choices of care. It is so refreshing to experience a doctor who is passionate about what they do, and will go above and beyond to help. She is a doctor that treats the person as a whole, not just the symptoms. More doctors should be like her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Absolutely the best, most caring physician I have ever encounter. She is caring but also strict and is alwaysaware of new developments in treating Diabetes.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I have been going to her for 4 years now and love the way she treats her patients. Se is very particular on dosing which may seem like a pain at first but will need it you in the long run. She's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Demoranville has been caring for my seriously ill wife for a couple years now. It was clear from day one that she is a no nonsense doctor who truely cares for her patients but I was stunned one night when my wife had an emergency and Dr Demoranville answered her phone and helped her. I always thought the offer to call her was her answering service not her direct line! That's commitment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I called the new office to make an appt. I have Hashimotos. I spoke to one receptionist. She told me to have my GCP fax over my labs for the DR. to look at. I did as she said. The next day a different recepionist called me back asking why I sent the labs and what it was about, especially since my labs look fine. I explainded again that I am having joint pain in 5 different locations, fatigue and other syptoms. I was hoping, since I heard so many great thigs about her, the Dr. would be able to give me some guidence. This person was so condescending to me. She actually said to me the Dr. is an endocrinolgist, I dont know what you want her to do. Um... help treat my endrocrine disease!! Another note my labs were done almost a year ago. Maybe I would like her to do new labs and review them! I never had an experience with the DR., she may be a lovely person. I'm not a whiner. It took a lot for me to get to the point to ask for help. I did not get it. Instead I had my intelligence insulted.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Knowledgable and open to discussing emerging trends in treatment practices. So kind and caring. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Beatriz M. DeMoranville's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthFirst