Ratings for Dr. Bruno Pilon

Amazing dentist! He is very laid back and not pushy at all. Most dental offices in the GTA are chasing the buck. Dr. Pilon is very honest, I would recommend him to any of my friends and family looking for a great denist! 10 thumbs up BRUNO!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Would recommend this dental office to anyone from kids to seniors from dental cleanings to implants, this office is great.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Two big thumbs up for Dr. Pilon and Holland Landing Dental! The staff are friendly and courteous and Dr. Pilon is extremely knowledgeable. From my basic cleanings to tooth repairs, I have the utmost confidence in all work done on my teeth. I've been a satisfied patient for 10+ years!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I have never been to a dentist who is more gentle and fair EVER. My whole family has been going to this office for 30 years along with countless friends of mine. His dental work is amazing and his gentle touch is reassuring. I read the last comment and likely the same person who is slandering Dr Pilon with the same comments previously. If you don’t like him fine you can’t please everyone as I’m sure you are aware of. There are lots of dentists out there who would love to take your money I’m sure you will find a dentist to meet all your needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Pilon and his staff have been nothing short of amazing since I first walked through the door of his practice almost 4 years ago. I was genuinely terrified of "visiting the dentist " but I was made to feel comfortable rather quickly and easily by Dr Pilon and his staff. I've gone from fearing the chair and clenching the armrests to oddly looking forward to general appointments and time in the chair catching up with my favourite hygienist, Sara Y. She is a big reason for my change in attitude/mindset towards visiting the dentist! Sadly my next appointment isn't until the new year! Lol!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Pilon for a long time and he has always provided excellent care for us. Staff is very friendly. Atmosphere in the office is very low key so a visit to see the dentist is not stressful but a very positive experience. Would recommend Holland Landing Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Holland Landing Dental provides excellent care for my family including my parents. I would recommend Dr Pilon and his hygienists to anyone who is asking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My husband and I have been patients for 10 years. Always a friendly and welcoming office and they make you feel at ease and relaxed! Dr. Pilon is great and will only do work that really needs to be done. I recommend this dental office to any friends and family looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very gentle dentist and takes the time to explain treatment. The staff is excellent and friendly too. Very lovely office in a small town.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Pilon and his staff take excellent care of our family. They fit us in when a dental emergency occurs, describe appropriate courses of action that can be taken, and are very friendly to deal with. From regular cleanings to crowns and braces...all work has been well done!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017