Ratings for Dr. Bruno Pilon

We have been living in Holland Landing for 38 years and I had been to a few dentists in the area. I got quotes for major dental procedures such as crowns, bridge work and implants and other major dental work which in some cases were quite high, so I looked for another dentist close to where we live. Dr B. Pilon was recommended to me by a friend. As it turned out I made the right decision with more reasonably priced implants and crowns done all in-house. Over the eight years or so I have been with Dr Pilon I have been very satisfied with his services and his staff, including dental hygienist(s): Dr Pilon explains what the options are and gives quotes he adheres to. I am known for asking questions, so he patiently explains procedural details when asked. This way there are no unexpected surprises when he actually does the work. Oh and direct billing of procedures through our dental insurance plan is done in the office also. Thus I have no longer any reason to look elsewhere. I would highly recommend Dr Pilon. Wolf

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Great dentist & staff. Very happy with all prceedures for all of our family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Pilon goes beyond any dentist I have ever gone to ! I recommend this dental office all the time great work caring and I’m a coward 👍

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

When our daughter was little she had a bad experience at a different dentists in Aurora. Dr.Bruno Pilon and his awesome staff made and makes her so comfortable she has no problem going to the dentist. We rate them 10 out of 10 :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr.Pilon and his staff are the best. We have many options closer to us, have tried a few over the years. Well worth the drive to go there!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I find Dr. Pilon and his staff excellent and extremely helpful. I am very satisfied with the care I receive here. Thank you Holland Landing dental!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Pilon and his staff. He has been my dentist since he first came to Holland Landing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I would very VERY highly recommend Dr Pilon . He and his staff are both knowledgeable and kind. The perfect dentist for a coward like me!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Been a patient of Holland Landing Dental for over a dozen years and everyone is great. Procedures are explained fully and they make you feel comfortable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

They treat me like family. They are always on time and couldn't be friendlier.

Dr. Bruno Pilon's Credentials