Ratings for Dr. Bruno Pilon

We have been patients of Dr. Pilon for a long time and he has always provided excellent care for us. Staff is very friendly. Atmosphere in the office is very low key so a visit to see the dentist is not stressful but a very positive experience. Would recommend Holland Landing Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Holland Landing Dental provides excellent care for my family including my parents. I would recommend Dr Pilon and his hygienists to anyone who is asking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My husband and I have been patients for 10 years. Always a friendly and welcoming office and they make you feel at ease and relaxed! Dr. Pilon is great and will only do work that really needs to be done. I recommend this dental office to any friends and family looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very gentle dentist and takes the time to explain treatment. The staff is excellent and friendly too. Very lovely office in a small town.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Pilon and his staff take excellent care of our family. They fit us in when a dental emergency occurs, describe appropriate courses of action that can be taken, and are very friendly to deal with. From regular cleanings to crowns and braces...all work has been well done!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Thank you for always taking care of our families dental needs since 2000. Always rerecommend you to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Great all round family Dentist. This dentist is so gentle and excellent quality dentistry. He took the time to explain all procedures and was very fair in his pricing as our family does not have dental insurance. The staff here was also very knowledgable and provided excellent care along with informative information. Would recommend this office to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This Dental team is exactly that "A Team" they work so well together! The services they provide are excellent! Very caring and thorough service. This Team also supports my local school my daughter goes to supporting school fairs and soccer teams. My kids love going to this office and hate to leave. They also have a referral program when you recommend friends and or family!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Bruno Pilon and his staff give of a really friendly vibe that is very welcoming, the office is very home like and is comfortable to be in. Dr Pilon's dentistry is amazing, my kids love going there. The staff is super caring and helpful! Would recommend going to this dental office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Arrogant!!! It exactly what Dr Bruno is. Caroline is totally fake. You get a weird kinda feeling when at appointments , it's like the air tense or thick. I've been a patient for 10 years , seen many people leave. I'm still a patient out of convenience only. I really do need to change dentists. They are definitely fake...

Submitted June 13, 2017