Ratings for Dr. Liliane Le Saux

I have had the opportunity to know Dr. LeSaux for over a decade. She truly cares about each and every patient. Her exams are thorough and her staff is well trained. She always stays up to date on new advances in dentistry and provides state of the art treatment. I would never hestitate to refer my family and friends to her. She and her staff are always impeccable as is the office itself :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

The staff (not including dr le saux) are top notch. Will do anything they can to make you happy and comfortable. They will help you with any insurance issues you may have, and will take time out of their personal lunch hour to do it, if needed. Dr lesaux seems nice as first, but she is all about the money. She charges examination fees that are not needed, just to briefly speak to you. She does good work, but will get every dollar out of you she can. No extras, discounts, or sympathy is given. Has a bad temper with her staff, and has been seen belittling them. Dresses very frumpy for a professional woman. Staff are always impeccable.

Submitted April 5, 2016

Short version: Get off the computer, pick up the phone and call her. NOW! You'll thank me later! Long version: I've had a lot of struggles in the past with dentists. I always thought it was common place to leave the dentist off bleeding like a stuck pig. I took a near 10 year hiatus from visiting the dentist because I just was not sure I wanted to keep going through that. Eventually I decided the time was right to go back, especially as I knew I was having some gum issues and because I figured I might have a cavity or two. I read the reviews here and thought I'd give it a try. I really wanted a female dentist, I wanted someone who I could talk to, and someone who genuinely cared about my teeth versus just the dollars that would leave my bank account at the end. Dr Le Saux and her team have been a godsend! My first visit, they made me feel comfortable, and made me feel like it would be a team effort to take care of the problems. I never got the 'you're doing horrible things to your teeth' or 'boy your teeth are in bad shape' type stuff. No negativity at all! Continuity is a big thing to them as well so if you prefer to work with one hygienist over another, they are totally cool with that and will work to match up your schedules. Annette and I have been working together and my mouth feels like a brand new mouth. My gums are the colour they are supposed to be, I always feel encouraged and I've started into a regime that includes flossing and a water pik. Without the awesome folks at Dr Le Saux's office, I'd never be in this good shape. Seriously, if you want amazing gentle, caring, encouraging people looking after your teeth, call Dr Le Saux! You won't dread going to the dentist any more. I promise! --BM

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

No guarantees that you will see this Dentist when you book or the same hygienist. Must book apps well ahead of time to get in at all. There is no direct billing to insurance, you pay everything up front. She is a knowledgable dentist who cares about her patients when you are in her chair. Good with children. Has been short with her staff in front of me and my child. If you have anything urgent, you need to go elsewhere. One nice staff member at the desk has retired. It's a chore to get in now and to go.

Submitted November 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Liliane Le Saux for many years. She is a professional and caring dentist. She is a perfectionist and my smile proves it! Thanks Liliane for all your hard work - you are the best!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Le Saux's for 23 years, and have never been disappointed with her care. She and her staff are punctual, compassionate and very professional. I have had some significant work done over the years, but I know I am in excellent hands when I am there. I feel so relaxed there, I even fell asleep in the chair once while they were cleaning my teeth!! Overall Dr. Le Saux is a fantastic dentist, and I would recommend her to anyone:)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Le Saux has been my dentist for over 20 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I have a tendency to gag a lot, so I often have to take a break in the middle of being checked or cleaned. They are always patient and understanding of this. I've never seen more kind staff too! Everyone at this office takes the time to get to know you and your family because they genuinely care about your well being. I'm very sad to have moved from London and will have to find a new dentist. If I ever move back to London I hope she will take me back!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

One of her first client's ,Dr. La Saux has always been fair by cost & understanding certain situations that show up from time to time. been very patient with me & with other family members as well , Would have lost most of my teeth ( due to a heavy pop intake in younger years) if not for her knowledge & skill. My utmost respect.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

VERRY HAPPY MOMMY TODAY!!,my 5 year old had a BAD 1st visit with a pediatrics dentist in london. He left tired ,upset and NEVER wanting to see a dentist again. i found dr.LeSaux on here and called her office and got in right away.My son was very hesitant to go. When Dr.LeSaux saw my son she knew right away he was scared and was very understanding ,she talked to him and kept his interest so he was never scared. Dr.LeSaux was very kind and caring toward my son. The Whole visit was NEVER stressful. dr.LeSaux and her STAFF were so patient with my son he left smiling and HAPPY :) i just though if their are any parents like myself looking for a great dentist and experience , JUST TRY Dr.Lesaux you will see for your self .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I've moved out of town and I'm looking for a new dentist on this site... Just thought I'd better give Dr. LeSaux the perfect 5.0 she deserves. I've been going to her since I was very young and I have Dr. LeSaux and her staff to thank for my healthy teeth. (I'm sorry Dr. LeSaux, I still drink pop but I've been flossing every day)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011