Ratings for Dr. Leslie Cohen

Dr Cohen has consistently ignored the symptoms of my family and failed to diagnose at least 3 serious medical problems. His inability to take symptoms seriously has led to two of these problems getting worse and are now chronic issues that could have been prevented. This man is worse than not seeing a doctor at all and should be removed from the medical system. I've given 1 star across the board because people need to stop seeing a 3.5/5 star rating just because he has short wait times and friendly staff. He has no wait times because his other patients have either left or likely DIED. Any walk-in is better, stay away.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Cohen has been my doctor for four years and he is excellent! Jenny is fantastic! What a great team! Highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Person at front desk - very good. he seems disinterested and doesn't say hi at meeting point

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Found him to be really approachable and caring, Jenny his office manager in amazing and a gem. Love the office. Mostly runs on time. Can highly recommend him as a knowledgeable doctor and just a wonderful office all round.

Submitted February 28, 2017

Doctor Cohen has been very helpful and attentive to my mother but continuously brushes off my concerns and requests. After multiple similar illnesses in a row, I brought in a recommendation from another doctor to investigate into the cause, but he dismissed me saying "no, it's not that". It seems as if he's lazy and reluctant to actually push for tests. I've been his patient for 25 years, but I now avoid seeing him, unless I can help it. I'll be looking for a new GP who actually cares for my well-being.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Cohen is excellent physician. Has a lot of patient to listen and investigate further. he truly cares as oppose to other docs I have visited.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

We moved to Dr. Cohen when our long standing GP retired. He's continuing the standard of keeping us alive, despite our bad habits. We second the "caring, knowledgeable, ethical and prescribing caution" comments. We've also had nothing but excellent service from the new receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Cohen's new receptionist is wonderful - how can someone say she is something to be desired - she is the most awesome Receptionist - the kindest and most awesome lady

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Great family Doctor. Unfortunately, his medical assistant of over 15 years has retired and her replacement leaves something to be desired.

Submitted October 9, 2014

I have finally found a caring and knowledgable doctor who has time for you. The office is calm and you do not feel like you are one of the many who is being rushed through. He is the only doctor in his own office with one receptionist. He thinks before he prescribes any medications and is able to look at the whole picture of your health and wellbeing. He is easy to communicato to and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012