Ratings for Dr. Jadvinder Goraya

I couldn't disagree more with the previous post. Dr. Foray saw my 90 year old mother for an evaluation. Her appointment time was right on schedule. He was kind to her, listened to her history, and laughed at her jokes. He clearly explained the images and outlined a plan for us to help her breath better. She and I were both pleased.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Goraya is a very poor communicator. He has a poor bedside manner and takes offense when asked questions about treatment. He told my while my wife was in the ICU that if we didn't feel we were getting the best care to take her else where. He is very good at sitting a reading the files but has come into my wife's ICU room and has never touched her examined her or shown any interest in her as a person or patient. Unfortunately we got stuck with him and not there is no way out without endangering my wife;s health even further. His method of dealing with the family is to call the patient advocate to deal with them as he is either incapable or feels it is beneath him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Jadvinder Goraya's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med