Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Vistosky

Great staff (every one of them). Dr has awesome bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable and straightforward but most of all one of the best orthopedic surgeons I have ever known and I have been seen by many.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

One of the best Doctors I have ever been to. Pleasant to talk to very knowledgeable. After having two surgeries on my hand by another physician, Dr. Vistosky preformed surgery and I can use my hand again. My hand is not perfect but it was badly damaged to start with. I have recommended him to many other people.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I hate wonderful results with my athroscopic surgery on left shoulder. With a full thickness tear (severed), I now have 100% use of this arm. I have met few people with full use of their arms after arthrscopic shoulder surgery. Phone calls were always returned and he had a pleasant, professional staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Very knowledgeable--only required one visit to fix a hand problem I had for months! He had a PA student working with him who saw me 1st, but then he came in and did a thorough exam and explained everything to both me and the PA. I was very impressed overall.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006