Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Snider

This doctor is the best I have ever used... Thank for you service... We miss you a lot...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I would have to agree with the other post. This guy needs to retire. He does not make good eye contact and has a horrible bedside manner. He dismissed some concerns I had only to find out they were serious. Also, beware of the staff that takes blood in his office. One message go to an outside service if you can. The women who took my blood could not stick the needle in correctly and started moving the needle around under my skin forcefully and I had a bruise down my arm for two weeks. After this I decided not to go back. Snider is hardly ever available anyway for appointments. My husband could not get in and he went to one of his female practioners and she was unprofessional too. We were hoping she was going to be better. Now we are looking for someone who actually enjoys the field of medicine and takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Does not listen, does not appear to know very much, hates questions or challenges, refuses to help, does not care. I went for a "complete physical" which consisted of about 10 minutes of "canned" questions unrelated to my immediate concerns. I got the distinct impression that I was a bother to him and he could not wait to be rid of me. Is completely unaware of new current lab values for TSH and insists everything is normal when in fact it is way out of range of current guidelines. Patient care consists of leaving voicemail rattling off nearly incoherent message that everything is normal and not to bother for follow up even though many lingering questions. I would not trust him to manage a mosquito bite nevermind an endocrine issue. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! He is a danger to your health!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Snider's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1971)