Ratings for Dr. David Calton

I don’t write many reviews but I felt obligated to warn people about Dr. Calton practice. In my experience this practice main mission seems to be medical billing processing. Very little or proper medical advice, incorrect medical conditions place within patient medical records, also constant medical billing errors.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr.Calton and staff don't rush you through. They take time to answer your questions to your full understanding. They call to make sure you followed through with referrals. And Dr. Calton is willing to include your input into any treatment plan. I haven't felt this comfortable with a primary care doctor in 25 years.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I too hope he is around for a long time. I finally found a doctor who CARES!!!!!!!! He is personable and truly understands medical issues so he can relate it to the rest of us in plain English. I love him!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I hope he lives forever, my family is in excellent hands with this man. He is a caring, thoughtful and decent person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. David Calton's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal