Ratings for Dr. Royce Johnson

Dr Johnsons skill at surgery is amazing. He gave me my life back. The blepheroplasy gave me unbelievable results. I feel incredibly fortunate that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

This doctor did a terrible job. Not only did he not solve the problem , 4 years later and they look the same. Very disappointed in his arrogance and cost.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I saw him since my early teens until my mid thirties due to having Diabetes. He is an amazing Opthamologist and took the time to explaim how to prevent blindness wuth my dusease and always explained the results. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I haven't had any surgery done by him, but he helped diagnose festoons which I unfortunately have, but not bad enough to correct surgically. He took lots of time with me to answer any questions I had as well as explained how they "work". Very knowledgable and helpful. Staff was super friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I don't know who these people are giving negative reviews because Dr. Johnson is totally awesome at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Johnson has done great work for me. Years ago my GP told me there was nothing I could do for hanging upper eyelids and an inward looking eye. I was very distressed (thinking I could not improve my appearance). Without saying anything derogatory about my GP, Dr Johnson told me he could help me. He did just that! I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Royce Johnson changed my life with his expert skill. Best decision I have ever made was to have him perform upper eyelid surgery. Dr. Johnson is the best!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I found Doctor Johnson very friendly and professional. He is very experienced and good at his job!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I would never go back to this guy. Totally unsympathetic and didnt give me an answer. His staff shuffled me through like a cow and forgot i was even in the room. He saw 2 people before me that were behind me in line. The nurse didnt even acknowldege me she just pointed where to go or what to do. As for the doctor himself he knew his stuff and was nice enough but definitly rushed me without showing concern for the reason i went in or really made an effort to understand my issue. I am unable to comment on his surgical skills but from the reviews below he sounds like hes good. For a consultation not your guy, for surgery maybe.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014