Ratings for Dr. Royce Johnson

Was told he is the best. Well, my visit was terrible. He wasn’t even listening to me and continued to talk over me & to his nurse. He basically sent me on my way with no answer other than “won’t do it”. It wasn’t a can’t, it was a won’t even though i was referred to him by another surgeon who gave him great reviews and said he was the man for the job.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Staff is rude on the phone and rude in person! Don’t come here ! Had to wait 3 hours for a 5 minutes appointment. Don’t respect a persons time at all!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Staff is totally rude.. and as I found out I’m not special they were rude and unkind to everyone.. Dr. Royce is spectacular he should look at replacing his staff

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Johnson had corrected a torn muscles that happened during lasik as my eye was starting to droop. I opted to go with upper and lower blepheroplasy on both eyes and the results were excellent. Although he no longer practices in Edmonton, I understand he has opened a clinic in British Columbia. I was a concerned about some of the resulting scarring but he gladly fixed it. My surgery was in 2012 and the results are still quite good! I am aging so some wrinkles are to be expected. Dr. Johnson is a very professional, friendly and explained in detail what the procedure was about and what to expect. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

The doctor has semi retired and is performing surgeries and a long wait for a followthrough. He has left me with scelara show after surgery and has explained that revision side effect could be death. Wow! That's a great way to make someone feel comfortable after a sloppy job.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr Johnsons skill at surgery is amazing. He gave me my life back. The blepheroplasy gave me unbelievable results. I feel incredibly fortunate that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

This doctor did a terrible job. Not only did he not solve the problem , 4 years later and they look the same. Very disappointed in his arrogance and cost.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I saw him since my early teens until my mid thirties due to having Diabetes. He is an amazing Opthamologist and took the time to explaim how to prevent blindness wuth my dusease and always explained the results. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I haven't had any surgery done by him, but he helped diagnose festoons which I unfortunately have, but not bad enough to correct surgically. He took lots of time with me to answer any questions I had as well as explained how they "work". Very knowledgable and helpful. Staff was super friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I don't know who these people are giving negative reviews because Dr. Johnson is totally awesome at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015