Ratings for Dr. Struan Vaughan

Dr. Vaughan has years of experience and explains options clearly and concisely. He is always concerned about any pain he may be causing his patient. His staff and he work very well together. Sometimes there is a brief wait but he always takes time for me and my needs and I am sure, when I wait, it is because he is doing the same for others.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr Vaughan and his staff are very pleasant. I love going to the dentist and have never had a problem with him being too rough but I'm blessed with good teeth and gums that aren't very sensitive. I am not sure how expensive he is compared to others but i do know you have to pay first and then get your benefits back in a few days.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Our family has been going to this dentist for a few years now. He's usually friendly and easygoing, and I don't have complaints about the work he's done for us. I don't like that we are often left waiting and waiting to get into our apppointment though. His dental staff is excellent, kind and helpful, always taking the time to reassure and explain information.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Vaughan has consistenly strived to attain mastery in every facet of dentistry. The quality of his work has been parallled by excellent personal qualities. Truly amazing work. I highly recommeded him to anyone as he is quite possibly one of the greatest dentists of all time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Our family had been seeing Dr. Vaughan for years. He had been great. He takes the time to explain things in detail,never seems rushed and has time to ask about life in general. I am amazed at his ability to make all procedures virtually painless.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Just thinking of this doctor makes my teeth hurt. He is not at all professional and he is to rough I will not see or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Vaugh is friendly enough but he is not gentle. I loved the dentist until I had to have any actual work done. He has scared me for life. I am petrified of the dentist now b/c of him. He uses way to much force, not enough freezing, and is not gentle period. I switched dentists as soon as I went on my own. I would never recommend him and he is soooo expensive!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. Vaughan is very friendly, caring, and funny! It's not easy sitting in that chair, and he gets you laughing. He's been great with my kids AND my husband (which could be more of a handful when it comes to working on ones teeth)! He referred us to a great specialist when my son needed dental surgery. Overall, a great experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

This dentist scared me as a child. I felt he used more force than necessary and around the age of 12 I made my parents switch to another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

My family and I have been seeing Dr.Vaughan for over 20 yrs and have never ever had any problems! He is funny, easy-going, knowledgeable, and remembers you and family from last visit.Fantastic with kids. The assistants, hygienists and reception staff are professional, kind and helpful. Would highly recommend him and his staff. AAA+++

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Struan Vaughan's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners