Ratings for Dr. Marcia Joseph

Dr. Joseph has been my family doctor for over 20 years now.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Joseph has been our Family doctor (my wife and I) for over 30 years now and always has time to explain things to us. We find her very friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Joseph has been my family doctor for over 20 yrs and I would have no other. She is direct and caring and has my family's best interests at heart. Love you Dr. J.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Joseph is an exceptional doctor who has taken care of me for almost 25 years and my 3 kids since birth, my husband and now even my mom.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Joseph has been my doctor for over 20 years as well as my parents. Dr Joseph is an amazing docotor who takes the time for her patients and does follow-up calls. I lost my father 2 years ago to cancer and Dr Joseph took care of my dad during his long battle with cancer. Thank You Dr Joseph for taking care of me and my family!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Marcia Joseph is the best doctor ever! Don't listen to what the person under me says about her. She is just a hater. Marcia Joseph has lots of experience, spends as much time with her patients as she can, and loves children. She will do anything in her power to help her patients until they are 100% better!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Joseph is a wonderful, caring but firm doctor. She has been my doctor for over 20 years, also my daughter and her 3 kids even some of my sister go to her. Love her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr Joseph is an very efficient and thorough doctor and is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Joseph has been my physician for over 20 years and has always been willing to take as much time as is necessary with me so that I am comfortable with her diagnosis. She is honest, open, and professional, always! I have never been unhappy with her treatment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

She is a doctor that does not focus on quality of visits buy quantity. Too many appointments are booked, and then little time is spend with patients. Continues to try different medicines instead of trying to find out what medically is wrong. Very dissapointing

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010