Ratings for Dr. Marcia Joseph

Dr. Joseph has been my doctor for a number of decades. Gives as much time as possible and answers questions. I try to have my questions ready and to a minimum. I had a health crisis recently and she followed everything closely to make sure I saw the right medical people and that I got the right information from them. Even personally called me twice.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Joseph for 35 years now and always find her friendly, helpful and efficient!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Joseph has been our doctor for 25 years and we have been very pleased with the care she has given to us.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

This doctor is an absolute nightmare. My mother is 66 years old and JUST had her first colonoscopy. I'm almost 29 and just had my first physical last year. My father was just told he has type two diabetes and he was just made aware that he has been pre-diabetic for 11 years but she didn't feel the need to make him aware of this fact. You have to 100 % be your own doctor when it comes to dealing with Dr. Joseph and even then she does not take your requests seriously. The people that like this Doctor are the ones that think 'ignorance is bliss' and don't want to be told the truth about their health.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Joseph has been my family doctor for over 20 years now.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Joseph has been our Family doctor (my wife and I) for over 30 years now and always has time to explain things to us. We find her very friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Joseph has been my family doctor for over 20 yrs and I would have no other. She is direct and caring and has my family's best interests at heart. Love you Dr. J.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Joseph is an exceptional doctor who has taken care of me for almost 25 years and my 3 kids since birth, my husband and now even my mom.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Joseph has been my doctor for over 20 years as well as my parents. Dr Joseph is an amazing docotor who takes the time for her patients and does follow-up calls. I lost my father 2 years ago to cancer and Dr Joseph took care of my dad during his long battle with cancer. Thank You Dr Joseph for taking care of me and my family!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Marcia Joseph is the best doctor ever! Don't listen to what the person under me says about her. She is just a hater. Marcia Joseph has lots of experience, spends as much time with her patients as she can, and loves children. She will do anything in her power to help her patients until they are 100% better!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014