Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Brelje

Dr Brelje seemed distracted from my appointment; he was called to the phone returned back into my examing room upset and frustrated. After discussing this with several others in our small rural community (which my family and I just moved to) it was disclosed to me that Dr Brelje is being sued for involuntary manslaughter. A former patient asked for help from drug addiction and Dr Brelje continued to write her RX scripts for narcotics!!!! Unbelievable that he is still working and not on a LOA. Apparently only Medicaid patient see him the rest of Avoca/Harlan want him gone! If I only knew this before I made my apppoinment....Uggh !!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I don't know why the only other person to rate Dr. Brelje was even given an appointment on a day he was on call. That is not the doctor's fault, and you have no reason to review him badly for that. I have been seeing him for over ten years and I have nothing but wonderful praise for this man. He is there when I need an appointment for my kids, he caught my cancer in time before I needed chemo, and yes, he is also an OB/GYN, so if you had an appointment and he had a patient delivering a baby, guess what, he has an obligation to them too. You have no right to give such a crappy review when you don't know all the circumstances!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Front desk women were very unfriendly...waited extra long bc doctor was on-call. I shouldn't have to wait with a sick child and have a Dr in the ER instead of clinic!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Timothy E. Brelje's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Scott & White