Ratings for Dr. Cindy L. Huwe

i think she is a great doctor!! she avoids putting you in hospital if she can I really like her

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Had about 6 visits or so but decided to give up on her. My opinions/reasons: Her communication/people skills are questionable. Many times it was not clear whether she was complimenting or insulting. She seemed to have a very poor memory because she kept asking the same questions over and over (more than three times). It was like she was having trouble focusing. It also seemed like she lacked confidence in her diagnoses'. She kept asking if any other doctors made the same diagnoses in my past instead of just running tests to verify her own diagnoses. This put up a red flag for me. From her comments, I gathered that perhaps she feared insurance. It troubled me that I had to keep reminding her that I am self pay/Cash. No insurance -I pay in full on the day of the visit-I do not have a problem doing this. She seemed focused on insurance and it crosssed my mind that she might decide things by insurance's needs over the patient's.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Cindy L. Huwe's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts