Ratings for Dr. A. Oscar Lopez

After having Dr. Oscar Lopez as my DDS for over Two (2) Years, I expected more from a DDS that was doing this career for over Twenty Eight (28) Years as told to me more than once. An Excellent DDS has Awards on walls per each room, which there is nothing to prove his work from school. Anyone can say anything, where is the actual proof? I had put my trust in Dr. Oscar Lopez, while I was never sat down with Dr. Oscar Lopez to explain exactly what was going to be done by him. All that was mentioned was I would be getting Porcelain Ceramic Crowns top Six (6) and lower Six (6) Eye to Eye Teeth. The lower Teeth were done well with a very good Lab Technician during that time. When it came to my upper Teeth, I was Not at all happy with the work. It was a total different Lab Technician that I feel has very little knowledge of Teeth. These Crowns cracked already, and I have so much trouble with Dr. Oscar Lopez to have these Teeth removed from the start. I am on a Dental Plan which Dr. Oscar Lopez accepted, but he still went our of the Plan, and charged me more than I was expecting to pay as receive. Does this happen on a regular basis when you are getting Porcelain Ceramic Crowns? I need people to be aware of any DDS that will not be of any service for the patients who puts much trust in their work as well as themselves. This never happened to me, but there is a first for everything, and this is mine, however, I fight back all the time, and this is my fight to win.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

A friend of mine recently recommended dr. Lopez for dentistry. I had a dentist for many years but after losing a tooth I wanted the best to fix it. I am glad I listened to my friend. The implant procedure went perfect and I look great.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Very pleased with Dr. Lopez. I just completed a large amount of dental treatment that made me very nervous to start a few weeks ago. Now I have finished and the results are incredible. For the first time in my life I am proud of my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

This dentist is unbelievable. Not only did he make a noticeable difference in my appearance.. he took the time to explain my treatment in detail. I came to the office in some pain and also dissatisfied with the appearance of my teeth in general. Dr. Lopez helped me with both of my problems. I am now out of pain and very happy with the look of my front teeth. I get compliments from friends and co-workers regularly since using this dentist. I recommend Dr. Lopez to any new patients.... I am thankful to have found such a great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

He is not really the best, he has rude, heavy hands, high prices, and old equipments, however he is corteus and warm, speak english and spanish

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

This Dentist has the worst bedside manner, he has non-english speaking assistance, who don't understand or speak english. He has antiquated equipment and has a VERY rough hand. He ruined my mouth forever I paid alot of money to have my teeth fixed and he ruined them. Whenever you go to his office you hear people screaming in other rooms. He will get you numb and then go to another room and work on someone else for at least an hour while you wait, and by the time he gets back to you the novacaine is wearing off. I would not recommend him ever!!!! stay far far away from this dentist!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007