Ratings for Dr. John Blaylock

Just completed the removal of cataracts ( L + R)+ implant of lenses. Incredible difference. No more glasses : cycling, fishing, wildlife viewing ,working ! I can actually read street signs at distance. Wonderful pre and post operative care/documentation. I will recommend Dr. Blaylock and his staff to anyone interested in improving their vision.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I recently had cataract surgery done by Dr. Blaylock. My experience was excellent. From the minute I walked in the door and was greeted by the front counter staff; to the technician who took my measurements; to Dr. Blaylock whom met with me, checked my eyes and explained the procedure to me......all was excellent. I felt incredibly safe and was not in the least worried about the surgery as it was apparent this clinic, its staff and the Dr. were incredibly professional. My surgery was easy, successful and I would highly recommend this Dr., his staff and this clinic to anyone. .......Tanya Scardera

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Blaylock ruined my eyes. I had PRK done a few years ago. Now I still need glasses and my eyes are worse than before. Wasn't properly warned of the risks.

Submitted February 7, 2017

I had PRK done. From initial consultation to my final examination, this was a completely positive experience. My vision is great, and no more glasses and contacts. Dr. Blaylock is a wonderful person who takes the time to explain procedures and risks, and answer questions. I felt completely comfortable with him and his team. My only regret is that I didn't have it done sooner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

good in service good in nature listen properly no rush spending time with client

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

In my experience the anticipation was much worse than the procedure. Surgery for cataracts in both eyes took less than an hour, and the improvement is substantial-like going to high definition TV from regular. Dr Blaylock and his surgical staff are very professional and gave me excellent results

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Blaylock by n optometrist because I have cataract(s). I saw Dr. Blaylock for my initial consult but as I felt a bit wary, I am now seeing a different ophthamologist. It is extremely important to get a second opinion in matters as important as your eyes. The staff weren't helpful with my questions. Their confusion only added to my skepticism. GET A SECOND OPINION

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

My left eye was +7.75 right eye +5.25 with astigmatism and prism in one or both(not sure). I wore heavy glasses, and still only had 20/25 out of my left eye, almost 20/20 right. Every couple of years I would go to a couple of different Laser Vision places and be told that there is no way I can be without glasses. Dr. Blaylock said that I could, and I am now glasses free. I have issues with dry eyes, and my eyes have never had eagle like vision with glasses, and don't now. I now have very close to as good corrected vision as I did with glasses, no small feat as I am now 47, 5 years after surgery. I expected to be able to see better than perfectly, which was disappointing, I now have 20/20 (barely) and live and drive at night etc without glasses. Nobody else would even try to do laser. *the lens implant is bang on deadly perfect, not the case I hear from my Mom that had it done else where, the laser is a Godsend. No more glasses.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I had PRK surgery done by Dr. Blaylock 3 years ago. Right away I knew something was off -- I developed floaters, ghosting, dry eyes, and blurry vision. Dr. Blaylock assured me everything was normal. Now, 3 years later, I am out $5,000 and still require glasses. I am sure a lot of people are happy with their laser eye surgery results. I am not and if you are considering it, remember that the same can happen to you.

Submitted September 10, 2015

I would like thank Dr blaylock for doing icl surgery on my eyes and giving me exceptional quality of vision. I must say he is perfectionist and has excellent bedside manners. Choosing Dr blaylock for icl surgery was the best decision of life. I would highly recommend him to everyone who wants to have freedom from glasses.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015