Dr. John Blaylock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Blaylock

Excellent experience, highly recommend Dr Blaylock and staff.

Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience with having surgery was excellent!! Great Staff and Dr. Blaylock was just phenomenal! He explained everything and it all was done and over!! No more glasses!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

His knowledge is something else. I had no fear as it was all explained to me up front . He also talked as he went along.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I had a pleasant ,painless experience for my Cataract eye surgeries. Thank-you! I see so well now:)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

My husband and I are so pleased with the results, no more glasses. What a great feeling. Thanks to Dr. Blaylock and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

It's been almost a year now since I had my right eye done. No problems. The staff and Dr. are very professional at the jobs.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

This eye clinic did an excellent job of taking care of my eyes. There were appropriate followup appointments and invitations to return if there were issues. The staff and Dr. John Blaylock are very professional, but have good "bedside manners." Dr. Blaylock has vast experience with eyes, and I knew my eyes were safe with him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I found my recovery so much faster than expected. It is extraordinary to read street signs again.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

My Eye Dr. who checked me This year said Dr. Blaylock did an outstanding Job I am so happy that I can see without glasses ,I would not go anywhere else if needed

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I am a senior with one eye and Dr. Blaylock was recommended to me for his expertise or skill, his knowledge, his track record, and his facility. The outcome of my cataract surgery was successful and I was well monitored. I did not have a long wait and I appreciated the professionalism and quality of care I received.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018