Ratings for Dr. Ian Malo

I found that he spent a lot of time speaking and looking at his assistant Andy Mae while working on my teeth. I feel that when the instruments are in my mouth, his eyes should be on my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Awesome denstist go there every time always helpfull 15 years with dr malo

Submitted April 7, 2016

An excellent young dentist. Good with the kids. A chip of the old block.

Submitted November 17, 2015

If you want a great dentist look no further!!! My kids love him!!!

Submitted September 15, 2015

Amazing. What a friendly place and I was VERY happy with how he made my teeth look!!!!!

Submitted August 17, 2015

Very friendly! AND SO GOOD WITH KIDS! I was very nervous for years but needed to take my son and after Dr. Malo fixed his fillings I was convinced to get over my fear. It was the best dentist experience of my life!

Submitted January 21, 2015

I have been going to this office for years and have had nothing but great experiences. After bad experiences in the past I was very happy to find Dr. Malo. I enjoy everything about this dentist office (minus the needles) and feel very well taken care of. Regardless of the road life takes me on, once I'm driving distance I will still go to this office!

Submitted July 22, 2014

Went here for years... feel not totally upfront with costs. Put in more expensive fillings when only basic is covered. Every time a crown is put in teeth surrounding suffer or break. This means more dollars and defeats the purpose.

Submitted June 11, 2014

I feel that Dr. Malo is not a very good dentist. At the time of my procedure he was not gentle while extracting my tooth and I jumped when freezing was put in. I will not be going back to him since I do believe he has lack of knowledge.

Submitted May 8, 2014

Our family loves going to Dr Ian Malo...my daughter is special needs has high anxiety he was so good with her she let him fill 6 teeth ..she has never let a dentist do that with out being put to sleep

Submitted May 7, 2014