Ratings for Dr. Ian Malo

Cocky never again. Will i go back to himno way man

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Retire retire and stay away from that grinder thing. Man u chipped off my front tooth. Pissed pissed pissed and quit ur talkin to andy mae. Gees man.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

CROOKED...CROOKED CROOKED.. dont giive 2 beans dont give 2 beans to much time speaking about how his back was achin oh noo RETIRE awhole

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr ian i think it is with the glasses.. he bunked up my teeth large.. Now i gotta go get them fixed up by a good dentist. I just moved here and thought he was good but. Apparently he dont give a rats for people that are covered.. Iv noticed people on ontario works he likes to mess there teeth up.. Sucks Bad i think hes Crooked as can be..Some staff too. The girl that does the cleaning like to make fun of ur teeth. Now thats bull . They got a little thing goin between drs.. about people with bad teeth. Likes to comment between each other. Right in front of you to..Think people dont notice it..Thats someones confidence how would you guys like your teeth all effed up... Suck Bad...Retire

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I found that he spent a lot of time speaking and looking at his assistant Andy Mae while working on my teeth. I feel that when the instruments are in my mouth, his eyes should be on my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Awesome denstist go there every time always helpfull 15 years with dr malo

Submitted April 7, 2016

An excellent young dentist. Good with the kids. A chip of the old block.

Submitted November 17, 2015

If you want a great dentist look no further!!! My kids love him!!!

Submitted September 15, 2015

Amazing. What a friendly place and I was VERY happy with how he made my teeth look!!!!!

Submitted August 17, 2015

Very friendly! AND SO GOOD WITH KIDS! I was very nervous for years but needed to take my son and after Dr. Malo fixed his fillings I was convinced to get over my fear. It was the best dentist experience of my life!

Submitted January 21, 2015