Ratings for Dr. Methulaksmi Yegappan

She is awful!!! I waited for her for like 1 hour, keep in mind there were only 2 people ahead of me, when I finally got called in I had to ask her to leave the room so that I could undress then she didn't come back for like half an hour. When she came back she felt my stomach and started going higher and higher and then just straight up lifted my bra up and flashed my breasts, she said she was just checking for abnormality's, but even so she should of asked or at least told me what she was about to do. When she was done she told me I could get dressed and said she was going to stay in the room, I refused and then she took her tome to leave. I do not recommend her at all, she is awful and made me feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

current secretary a B***h. She needs to find a new job.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr Yegappan was very gentle when she performed physical examination. She noted scar tissues from my previous surgeries.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I recently had quite an awful experience with this doctor. After having an IUD put in, I begin to lose my hair, eyelashes, and went into a serious depression. I went to her office after four months, and I had to really push for the removal of the IUD. She told me I had not given it a fair chance. She also told me that I seemed as though I was an anxious person, and implied this was all in my head. I left the office in tears. The only reason I am not giving the entire office a 1* rating is that I found her receptionist to be helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My second and last visit to her office was such an awful experience. I can't remember the last time I ever felt belittled and unwelcomed by anyone, nevermind a doctor. At the first visit when my boyfriend and I were sitting in the room, she made a few judgemental comments while rolling her eyes at us. However, I was able to brush that off. At the end of the appt she mentioned something about me needing to go to the hospital to get a needle. I was then given an appt for an ultrasound the following week. At my second appt, she asked how the ukstrasound went. I told her it went well. She then asked me by I didn't get an inner pelvic exam. I looked at her blankly as I remembered the ultrasound technician saying, " your doctor didn't check off an inner pelvic exam.... so you don't need that done today." She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head. She then asked me if I had gone to the hospital to get the needle. I explained to her what happened- I had gone to the hospital, asked the nurse if I needed to wait 4 hours in the emergency room to get one needle, or if I could book an appt or get it through my family doctor. She told me I should try giving my family doctor a call to make an appt because I was in "no rush" to get the needle. In the midsts of explaining this, Dr Yegappan cut me off, calling me a liar and accusing me of blaming the nurse for why I didn't get the needle. She continued to tell me that I frustrate her because I "don't listen." I sat across from her trying not to cry while she talked down to me. She then told me I had to go to the hospital right then. So I went and the doctor there looked at her paperwork with frustration because she "didn't leave any instructions.... she didn't really write much." I ended up getting the needle which was literally hours away from being useless for my body, otherwise I would potentially have issues with giving birth in the future. The whole situation is frustrating for many reasons. She gives extremely poor instructions. She had be sitting in her office on the verge of tears. And naturally, I trusted her with my health, both physical AND emotional... she definitely should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Yegappan. She delivered both my sons and circumsized them. She saved my youngest sons life along with mine. His cord was delivering before him before I was dialated and she knew how much I didn't want a C section. She reached her hand in and pushed the cord back up over him and I delivered vaginally. She was amazing and very helpful and always a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use her again and recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

She is a rotten waste. She terminated the birth of my son; yes, the big M! No permission to administer the abortion, no consent and did not tell me what she was doing. Dirty, she should not be allowed to practice on this planet

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I really dont no why she has horrible reviews, her office is always packed. Her staff IS FRIENDLY and babysat some girla kid while she was being examined. The staff doesn't have to do that, she didn't tell the lady to take her kid. She has always been nice and helpful to me whenever i had questions. Dr. Yegappan her self is laid back and not on your lady balls about anything, it is nice and she have never made me feel uncomfortable, if yoy have a question she will answer it

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I agree with all of the negative posts concerning this doctor! Please, find yourself a new specialist if you've been referred. Issues with cleanliness, patient care and handling are just the tip of the iceberg. To make matters worse, her receptionist is one of the rudest women I've ever met in my life. Would not recommend this doctor or her horrible front desk worker. Unprofessionalism all the way around.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

She is horriblle in manner and the way she speaks with a patient. The way she touched my body made me feel very uncomfortable. She shouldnt be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017