Ratings for Dr. Methulaksmi Yegappan

She is a rotten waste. She terminated the birth of my son; yes, the big M! No permission to administer the abortion, no consent and did not tell me what she was doing. Dirty, she should not be allowed to practice on this planet

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I really dont no why she has horrible reviews, her office is always packed. Her staff IS FRIENDLY and babysat some girla kid while she was being examined. The staff doesn't have to do that, she didn't tell the lady to take her kid. She has always been nice and helpful to me whenever i had questions. Dr. Yegappan her self is laid back and not on your lady balls about anything, it is nice and she have never made me feel uncomfortable, if yoy have a question she will answer it

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I agree with all of the negative posts concerning this doctor! Please, find yourself a new specialist if you've been referred. Issues with cleanliness, patient care and handling are just the tip of the iceberg. To make matters worse, her receptionist is one of the rudest women I've ever met in my life. Would not recommend this doctor or her horrible front desk worker. Unprofessionalism all the way around.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

She is horriblle in manner and the way she speaks with a patient. The way she touched my body made me feel very uncomfortable. She shouldnt be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I did everything in my power not to ball my face off until I was out of that office. Being examined by her was the worst thing I've ever had to go through. I've had an examination before of my lady parts and know enough to know that how this experience went was terribly wrong. She made me undress in front of her and get up on the table and then started without a word.that She occasionally used my legs as an armrest when talking to me. It was very painful as she forced her hands in and proceeded to shout at me to relax, I closed my legs at one point and yelled ouch and she forced my legs back open and started again.... I should have got up and left at this point, I was just frozen in shock and fear I don't know why I allowed it any further. This is all I will share but there was more. Now I am terrified to have any sort of check up done I get anxious thinking about it and tear up from the thought of the experience.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This doctor is the reason I am now unable to get pap smears or any internal exam. I was able to do them for years with no problem. She caused me so much pain and was so rude to me, now even the mention of any type of internal procedure causes me to have panic attack. I never thought a professional would make me feel so violated in my life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Unprofessional is the best word to describe this office. They were supposed to send my results to my doctor two months ago, and they still haven't done so after two phone calls. I went into the office today to find out they're closed for two weeks. I'm so unimpressed by this office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have a hard time being honest with her. it always looks like she's about to start laughing at me. She often tells me I said or did things in previous appointments that I did not. And when I tell her that never happened, she gets angry at me. She often brushes over the most serious issues and tries over and over again to try to convince me to do things I don't want to. All in all, I really can't stand this woman. If she wasn't so close by and one of the only female gynos that I know in the area, I would have left her years ago.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Yegappan is often abrupt and judgemental. Getting details on medical diagnosis is like pulling teeth.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Rude.. Detached.. Refuses to share details with patients..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016