Ratings for Dr. Methulaksmi Yegappan

Unprofessional is the best word to describe this office. They were supposed to send my results to my doctor two months ago, and they still haven't done so after two phone calls. I went into the office today to find out they're closed for two weeks. I'm so unimpressed by this office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have a hard time being honest with her. it always looks like she's about to start laughing at me. She often tells me I said or did things in previous appointments that I did not. And when I tell her that never happened, she gets angry at me. She often brushes over the most serious issues and tries over and over again to try to convince me to do things I don't want to. All in all, I really can't stand this woman. If she wasn't so close by and one of the only female gynos that I know in the area, I would have left her years ago.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Yegappan is often abrupt and judgemental. Getting details on medical diagnosis is like pulling teeth.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Rude.. Detached.. Refuses to share details with patients..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life. Went in for my appointment only to be told that it was earlier in the day (it wasn't, I had the Bluetooth on in my car when the was made, both my mom and I heard the same time). Waited around for 10m and they said they suppose they can take me in before they close and to go sit in the room. Went in because my periods were never regular and I was unable to get pregnant as well. Her one and only response was to put me on birth control. No tests or anything to see if anything was wrong. Extremely rude. Basically told me there isn't a rush or any need to get pregnant anyways (I'm in my 20's and married, if we want a family I don't see why that's up for her to decide). She was extremely rude the whole appt. Went to a different Doctor, found out I had PCOS. I've now had 3 kids. Do not go to this doctor if you actually want someone to help with your problems.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Since her secretary Suzanne left the office is not the same. She was definitely the compassionate one. Not the doctor. Rethinking going back

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

about 12 years ago I went to her because I had a pap come back negative. She was very straight forward and didn't leave the room for me to disrobe. She said we know what we are here for. The one good thing was that with her camera scope thing she did show me the spot that needed to be removed. She told me I needed to have a biopsy done and I thought I would have to come back for that. She then told me I'd feel a little pinch..... Right! Darn near had to peel me off of the ceiling. Not sure if that is proper procedure but it was done. She told me I was done and to get dressed. I got dressed and stood up to open the door to ask the nurse for a pad as the doctor did Not give me one or tell me I would need one for this appointment and bleed through my clothes. Had to have the spot removed by chryo surgery and all she told me was they freeze it and not to worry. It wasn't until the day of the amazing nurse that assisted explained it all to me. I was freaking that it was going to be like the biopsy. It was not. The doctor was very nice, very compassionate and very thorough that day. She's a no nonsense kind of lady but I'm not sure that I would go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Useless doctor with a very unclean office and she re uses the same sheets for every patient! Discusting!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

While i was in labor 2009 my baby was stuck instaed of giving me a Csection like my husband insisted she did a vacuum n my daughter was born with prachial plexus which means she has nerve damage to her arm she is a horrible evil dr no compassion always in a rush....

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Ended up storming out of her office. My family Dr is a male and he referred me to yegappan for my first pap and a renewal of my birth control pills. I was 15 yrs old at the time. My mother was asked to sit in the waiting room and I was given a questionnaire by myself I the office. When yegappan finally showed up she read my answers and asked if I was sexually active. I explained that I was not and that my mum wanted me on the pill "just in case" as her first pregnancy happened when she was 16. Yegappan then told me that I don't need birth control and refused to renew my prescription. She is irresponsible and does not listen to her patients. Also, while she was on call at emergency in gngh, my brother went in with swollen tonsils and difficulty breathing. Without telling him anything other than "open wide" she sliced both of his tonsils with a scalpel. He was choking on pus and blood while he yelled at her in the middle of the er. Terrible Dr. Not sure how she got her license.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015