Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Williams

He has taken care of my mother, me and my husband, and our 3 kids. He recognized a serious problem with my babys throat when the pediatrician didnt. He treats my husband fast and gets him going quickly(because my husband hates drs.) but he will answer anything you have to ask. His practitioner Keith takes his time with patients. No matter if you want an in-out visit or discuss things in depth this is a wonderful office.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Williams has taken care of every living generation of my family. He took care of me as a child, delivered my son, and helped save my grandmother's life. He is a trusted and valuable member of my extended family! If I ever moved, I'd travel to be seen by him. He is indispensable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

i had a 10:30am appointment and had to leave at 11:30 due to another appt. did not get seen

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Is a great doctor! I really like him alot. It does take a while to get to know him, but he is great with my family. I can call and get answers to my questions. He knows his stuff. For the most part he tries to be on time but he's a doctor he has to deal with people that like to talk. He does his best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

trys to keep up with appointments, but sometimes is overbooked. gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

He grunts to answer your questions. Less than 2 minutes per visit. Unfriendly. Will prescribe anything you ask for, but does not give a medical exam, or ask questions. Waiting time to see him is never under 1 and a half hours. Leaves the room while you are still talking. His nurse practitioner is more helpful then he is.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009