Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Wetzler

Dr Wetzler delivered 2 of my 3 babies. While my sister was dying from cancer, he came to our house to examine her. Even when I had no money, he wrote off our bills and basically worked for free. He may have made some bad decisions but I stand behind him 100%. I love you Dr Wetzler!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Hi Doctor Wetzler you delivered my full term son in 1997 You were a great doctor very compassionate I wish you were still here I need my medical records and I don't no where to get them. You have been gone for many years now and the world was brighter with you here. I really need you but your gone that makes me sad.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Wetzler delivered all 3 of my children. I almost named my first son after him, I love Dr. Wetzler so much. Now they are 19, 18 and 13 and all I have are fond memories of Dr. Wetzler and his caring, compassionate attitude. He truely is a caring person who does the best for his patients. I don't really care what anybody else says, nobody will change my mind about Dr. Wetzler. He puts his patients first, he's an educational Dr., his bedside manner is unlike no other Dr. and I wouldn't trade him for the world!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I dont think how I pay for my visit is relivant.Dr Wetzler is a beautiful man. He has an awesome damenor.And I personally think is one of the very few docs who actually listen and care about your well being. All of you people who bash don't know him.And further more the reported deaths?Those people chose to not take there medicine as perscribe.I have chronic pain.And don't abuse my meds. so why should we have suffer a few that do? Hey Doc! When r u reopening? Hopefully soon.Take care!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

DR Wetzlers clinic allows you the person who is ill to feel human again and as though you have a purpose once more in life All Drs Could gain from observing his bedside/pateint side manners .Recently Dr Wetzlers clinic has been under fire for matters not within their control this is a shame .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

I went to his office over the period of tow years...besides the long wait it's worth it if you dont have insurance...I would def reccomend him becuae of all the years of knowledge and practice he has...he has never failed me yet!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I went to dr. wetzler in the 70's and he delivered both my kids and if it wasn't for him my son would not be alive today. he saved my sons life at birth with mouth to mouth and for that I will always be greatful to him. he is a good.doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

besides the long wait....this is one of the most caring doctors i have ever had..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr Bob IS AWESOME he is always caring and if you need to talk for a minute he is always there for you please leave him alone and stop being jealous that he is such a nice person and you aren't

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

To begin with, you have to wait all day long for your scheduled appt. They have a very bad habit of double and even triple booking patients. If your appt. is for 9:00a.m. your lucky if your out of their by 2:00p.m. NO LIE! Other than that if you have an entire day to kill than this is the place for you. Also, what the hell is up with the no insurance thing? I mean I have great insurance but am forced to pay them cash! Why? What the hell reason is it that I go to work? Really though.........As far as clenliness goes thats another entire story. I've seen Citgo gas stations that are cleaner. No T.V. or magazines to read to pass the time. And I do mean ALOT of time! All and all, good luck to all who dare to take this place on. Happy Holidays!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Wetzler's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert J."

October 20, 2013