Ratings for Dr. Osas Igbinosa

Sadly, this doctor says really off handed comments during sessions. For instance, when I was, really young (16) I went in for a Exzema patch on my breasts. He told me that a nurse needs to be there so he isn't "a bad boy" ( instead creepy laugh here) I thought that was a very strange way to explain, that he is most comfortable with a female in the room when dealing with a minor. This deterred me from going to him for my medical needs. Laughs at owns jokes way too much.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

he firmly dropped me from being his patient after a health team started attending my appointments because my MS got severe... I needed intervention and medical health./help... I am pretty sure the WRHR reported him for misconduct.... Lives rely on you Osas... Mine certainly did... U laughed at me and treated me so poorly... Took away my medical saftly.... I was in a wheelchair for two years... i have had an amazing doctor now for two years. A dream Doctor... I mean no harm Osas... But I think u need to reevaluate your interpretation of medical help... Staff are very very kind!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

All the horrible reviews here are true , he prescribed pills for me for 2 years and I managed my arthritis very well, he then decided I didn't need them because of a mandate from wherever and took them away. When I asked for a refill he said no because my arthritis pain was ca used by me not walking enough .Another family member went in for pain and he prescribed edibles for him (pot) could not believe it Shocking how bad he treats his patients

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

We have been going to Dr Igbinosa for over 2 years now. Although he is rarely on time I make allowances for that. He has always come in with a smile and glad to see me. Because I have a 45 minute drive he does not mind if I have an issue to talk to him about when I go in for my prescription refill. He takes the time to explain things to me. I feel like he does care and not just a somebody with what ever it I went in for. So with that said I do not mind waiting because if he is like that with me he is most likely like that with others.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This guy needs professional development in bed side manner and active listening skills..He should not be working until these vital skills are improved

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This doctor is by far the worst one i have ever seen in my life. For starters, he's always 60 minutes or more behind. Secondly he never reads your file. Thirdly, he only perscribes enough medication for one month at a time, even if this medication is required for the rest of your life. (Cash Grab) Also, instead of notifying you over thephone that your getting a referral for something, he'll call you in for an appointment, where you'll wait an a hour, to have him tell you that you have been referred to a specialist, thanks for coming in, c ya. (Cash Grab) Oh and lastly don't forget, only one item per appointment, how can i forget, oh ya it's posted all over your waiting area.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Has decided that my husband is a drug addict because he refuses to let Dr Igbinosa take him off of the meds he needs. Now is requiring drug testing for refills on prescriptions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Worst doctor in Nanaimo. Refused to treat my pain, from a severe doseasd, because I was "too young" and might become "dependant". This guy shouldn't be a licenced doctor. Not only does he not have any clue of what is going on, he can barley speak English. I would recommend anyone in Nanaimo before this doctor. It was disgusting how he handled my situation.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Igbinosa since 2008. I came to him with physical and mental health issues and he didn't hesitate to take me as a patient. This Dr. has given me excellent care and I would not be enjoying the quality of life I have now without his knowledge and doctor/patient advise . He always goes the extra mile and listens! Both my husband and I come to Dr. Igbinosa and are very happy he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I've had dr igbinosa for a year now and I'm already looking for a good dr that actually cares .... I went to him for my rheumatoid arthritis , told him the pain was getting worse and was told I need to exercise , and when I went in last month for my anxiety he laughed at me and told me to suck it up that he was going to tell my hubby to laugh at me ... He's very rude !!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016