Ratings for Dr. Osas Igbinosa

Dr igbinosa is always very helpful and pro active. He has a great bedside manner and in my opinion always is very detailed in trying to determine what's going on.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I talked for a few minutes however I don't think he heard one word! As well as inappropriate comments

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

He is very knowledgeable and does know his stuff, and to be honest on a personal level I like the guy. But after his partners jumped ship the writing was on the wall for how long he could make a go of it. He has two great staff and one who gets by on the fact she grew up in the area. He is a plan a day Doctor trip waiting 45 minutes to 2 hours is average. Reading time good for the coffee shops in area as well, check in and come back.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Sadly, this doctor says really off handed comments during sessions. For instance, when I was, really young (16) I went in for a Exzema patch on my breasts. He told me that a nurse needs to be there so he isn't "a bad boy" ( instead creepy laugh here) I thought that was a very strange way to explain, that he is most comfortable with a female in the room when dealing with a minor. This deterred me from going to him for my medical needs. Laughs at owns jokes way too much.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

he firmly dropped me from being his patient after a health team started attending my appointments because my MS got severe... I needed intervention and medical health./help... I am pretty sure the WRHR reported him for misconduct.... Lives rely on you Osas... Mine certainly did... U laughed at me and treated me so poorly... Took away my medical saftly.... I was in a wheelchair for two years... i have had an amazing doctor now for two years. A dream Doctor... I mean no harm Osas... But I think u need to reevaluate your interpretation of medical help... Staff are very very kind!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

All the horrible reviews here are true , he prescribed pills for me for 2 years and I managed my arthritis very well, he then decided I didn't need them because of a mandate from wherever and took them away. When I asked for a refill he said no because my arthritis pain was ca used by me not walking enough .Another family member went in for pain and he prescribed edibles for him (pot) could not believe it Shocking how bad he treats his patients

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

We have been going to Dr Igbinosa for over 2 years now. Although he is rarely on time I make allowances for that. He has always come in with a smile and glad to see me. Because I have a 45 minute drive he does not mind if I have an issue to talk to him about when I go in for my prescription refill. He takes the time to explain things to me. I feel like he does care and not just a somebody with what ever it I went in for. So with that said I do not mind waiting because if he is like that with me he is most likely like that with others.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This guy needs professional development in bed side manner and active listening skills..He should not be working until these vital skills are improved

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This doctor is by far the worst one i have ever seen in my life. For starters, he's always 60 minutes or more behind. Secondly he never reads your file. Thirdly, he only perscribes enough medication for one month at a time, even if this medication is required for the rest of your life. (Cash Grab) Also, instead of notifying you over thephone that your getting a referral for something, he'll call you in for an appointment, where you'll wait an a hour, to have him tell you that you have been referred to a specialist, thanks for coming in, c ya. (Cash Grab) Oh and lastly don't forget, only one item per appointment, how can i forget, oh ya it's posted all over your waiting area.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Has decided that my husband is a drug addict because he refuses to let Dr Igbinosa take him off of the meds he needs. Now is requiring drug testing for refills on prescriptions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017