You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Sali

I have been a patient for years. Dr Sali is personal, knowledgeable and I have always received excellent care and advice. Awesome results.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

How do you spell relief? When I lived in Calgary it was spelled Dr. Paul Sali!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I refer everyone to Dr. Sali. He's that good. I've been going to chiro's all my life. I would rate him at the top of his profession. He's everything you need your Chiropractor to be.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Sali is nice and listens well, has helped me with back, shoulder and neck pain many times. His adjustments are pretty quick, a kind of traditional crack, done in 5 min or less usually. My main issue is with the office and how they schedule patients, Brentwood chiro is busy, and I have waited 30+ minutes many times even with an appointment. Basically, appt times are meaningless- I don't think I have ever actually been treated at the actual time of the appt. Totally depends on who gets in and is waiting before you. On the other hand, they will fit you in on short notice (if you are willing to wait when you get there).

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I found Dr. Sali several years ago, he treated me for a very tense upper back and neck problem, and it worked. I see him on a semi regular basis, at least once ever two months, for minor adjustments and he keeps me feeling and moving well. He is a friendly, helpful, reassuring and proactive chiropractor. He is a great choice for someone in need of chiropractic adjustment. Quite personable and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

The only chiro I trust. He has helped me with a lower back injury, takes his time, and knows exactly what to do to relieve pain. I have seen several other chiros and Paul is the only one who consistantly helps my back.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Always takes time to talk to you and discuss any converns you might have. Very knowledgeable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Paul Sali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates