Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Luck

I've been a patient of Dr. Luck's since the early 1980's and have never had a problem with his diagnosis and treatment. My biggest problem is getting past his secretary. She has to be the most un-cooperative, and miserable person I've ever had to deal with. She doesn't return phone calls unless it suits her and her demeanor is such that she makes you feel that you are an inconvenience when you have to make an appointment or ask her to do something for you. Instead of having to deal with her, it would be a better going to the Dentist for a root canal without freezing!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Luck mis diagnosed my fathers cancer mis diagnosed my sisters ovary problem and his secritary has a real attitude problem she always is short with people and generally has bad tone you never get in on time besides all this dr luck is nice if you have a choice go somewhere else I would change doctors just to avoif his rude secritary

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Is an exellent Doctor have had no problems in the 27 years plus that my Family has been with him, takes time so you under stand whats happening ,The staff has been very helpfull.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I was miss carrying my daughter my whole pregnancy and I told him a few times a week how much pain I'm in and he done nothing about it and her and I almost died. My plecenta was ripping from my uterus the whole time and he ignored me.I now have a new.Dr right after my daughter was born. He also ignored my concerns about my back and at 13 years old perscibed me t3 and I refused to.take them. With my new dr and all my tests I have DDD and scoliosis..the whole office treated myself and family with no care

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr.Luck is my family doctor,but I feel he could do better than what he is doing. It is so hard to get a referral from him without mixed feelings,even if the referral is a specialist in the particular area,and always way behind in his schedule.Shelly seems to be tired she should retire,all she does is aggravate sick people.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Luck for 30years. Early on, when his office was on Simcoe St. he had another receptionist along with his wife Alana and it was a pleasure going in, never an issue. Dr. Luck has helped me through broken bones, pregnancies, diabetes and heart issues, he was always good to me. Then came Shelley, I have never met such a bitter person in a public profession. My grown children have gone on to other Dr.s because of Shelley. Her scheduling is horrific, average wait time well over an hour, easier to see Dr. Luck in Urgent Care. On the occasions that Alana is in the office it is a breath of fresh air. I wish they'd realize what a horrible mean spirited person Shelley is, but she sucks up to them. She has no use for the patients that help make the practice what it is. I had a situation where I was very ill, she snapped at me and I was in no mood for her crap & went right back at her & she backed down, the traits of a typical bully, sadly she gets away with it.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have had Dr. Luck for years. I must say I hate going to any other Doctor. He's always been right with me, and very approachable. Lately I've been seeing other Doctors because I have a problem getting an appointment. He is a great man and a great Doctor. As for Shelly, sometimes the patients are abrupt too. Ever think of that?

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Luck's for approximately 25 years. I those years I have been very satisfied with him as my doctor. I have found that if my ailment isn't in his field of medicine, he doesn't hesitate to send me to the appropiate doctor that does. He has NEVER been a pill pusher, which I like. As for his receptionist Shelly. I take her with a grain of salt. Yes it does take a while to get an appointment, but I chalk that up to Dr. Luck being so busy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I went to Dr Luck for years. I found he became complacent and did not really want to listen to your needs. Shelly is receptionist is rude, obnxious, unfeeling and should be fired. She certainly does not know anything about being professional.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011