Ratings for Dr. Trevor Seaton

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Dr Seaton. They were running a little behind at the office but that is true with every Dr I have ever seen in my life. Dr Seaton was compassionate, informative, direct and incredibly knowledgeable. Most importantly he figured out what was wrong with me after so many others couldn't. He is my saviour. My quality of life is back. I couldn't disagree more with the few whiny low stars here. That direct tell you as it is style saves peoples lives, it did mine, grow up. I would recommend this person to anyone, and i did. I recommended my dad.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

The worst experience possible. This doctor lacks sensitivity and empathy with respect to the patient's care and comfort. You are better off seeing a GP rather than seeing this rude, aggressive, unprofessional man. RUN AWAY especially if he is asking you to do colonoscopy/endoscopy... RUN AWAY

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I recently had a procedure (a colonoscopy) done at the OEC and the experience was so awful that I feel compelled to report it. I have had several colonoscopies in the past due to a family history of colon cancer so I am very familiar with the procedure and what to expect. The nurses at the Centre were pleasant but both nurses who tried to put an IV in my hand were unsuccessful. This resulted in Dr. Seaton having to put in the IV himself in the procedure room. He was very rough and brisk in his manner with me. I cried out in pain and the attending nurse kept saying 'take a deep breath'. The IV was finally in and then the nurse supposedly gave me the sedation. However, I felt everything as the colonoscopy was being done and I don't believe the sedation was either effective or they did not allow enough time for the drug to get into my system. I have never felt such discomfort during a colonoscopy as I did at this centre. I had the same procedure done here 3 years ago and the experience was totally different. I am not sure what happened, but I am not going to go back there again and I would advise others to refuse to have their procedures done here.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Seaton is very personable and supportive! He answered my questions along with solutions to the issues. His advice and encouragement made me feel better and more confident. A truly wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Staff are very friendly.... Dr. Seaton is very knowledgeable... He listened to me and answered all my questions with no rush... Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

What can I say? Listening to Dr Seaton is like attending a lecture at the best medical school. Precise, compassionate, knowledgeable, great capacity for summarizing and going to the most important point for diagnosis and management. A real DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I met Dr. Trevor Seaton in Oakville Endoscoy Center. I feel so fortunate that I have Dr. Seaton look after me... In my consultation appointment with Dr. Seaton, he was very patient in listening and answering my questions. I had the endoscopy and colonoscopy performed as recommended. Both procedures went very well. Dr Seaton is very kind and gentle. It didn't feel like I had the procedures done!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

The worst experience possible. This doctor's bedside manner is atrocious and he lacks sensitivity and empathy with respect to the patient's care and comfort. I felt like cattle during the entire procedure. I would strongly advise patients to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

yesterday, in a place in which i was to supposed to feel safe and comfortable at dr trevor seatons office.instead i was body shamed. i was called such an ugly & hateful word "fat" -------- not once, but twice. when he said it, he was staring at me straight in the eyes and said it with such disgust. he said it like my life & my feelings did not matter to him. i was made to feel very small. it was said to me by a mean and spiteful man who calls himself a doctor. in the beginning of the conversation he said to me, "your a big girl" ..........in previous conversations he has called me "large" "overweight" and "obese" he told me in the most demeaning tone i have ever been talked to in my life "your fat, there is just no other way to say it." i went to bed with those words in my head and i woke up with them as well. im angry and dissapointed that a person who took an oath to do no harm to his patients could just say this to someone and have no regard for their feelings and not even seem remorseful. shortly after the second time he called me fat he had the nerve to say "merry christmas" to me and my friend, like it didnt matter he just degraded me im relieved that the conversation was tape recorded and i am relieved that my friend was there with me who heard it all. onto other things - he told me that my small bowel is inflamed due to taking nsaids.... i do not take nsaids and he told me that he didnt know why the results showed this then.. soo you know what he prescribed for me? something to make me constipated so i wont poop 3-9 times a day. which is why i even came into contact with this doctor. isnt he just so smart? *rolls eyes* i will be writing to the Ontario college board of physicians and I will also let my family doctor know about his harsh and unprofessional attitude. im beyond disgusted with this individual

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I agree with the rest of the people that he could be a lot more punctual. However, once in his office I found him very pleasant, answered my questions patiently. It gave me a good impression, and hope that will continue when he does my procedure. So far so good

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015