Ratings for Dr. George Derubeis

I have been a patient for twenty eight years, I have received excellent service, the staff are pleasant and very helpful. Thank you Dr. DeRubeis!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. De RUBEIS is very thorough and explains all aspects of the exam. His staff does the pretesting and are very friendly and supportive. The clinic has the latest technology to take a picture of the back of the eye to check for eye issues. Large section of frames. Dr. De RUBEIS always helps me find glasses that fit me well. Would recommend to everyone of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Great optometrists at this location. Always helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

AMAZING!! A few weeks ago I was having a problem with my vision. I thought it could be that my glasses weren't working for me anymore, so I made an appointment with Dr. DeRubeis. He said the glasses were fine and then took a picture of my eyes with the new technology that he has at his clinic called an OCT. He was able to see that I had fluid on the macula! He has since referred me to a specialist and I am receiving treatments. It turns out my glasses were fine and it was because he had the OCT that he was able to find the underlying problem. I am so thankful to Dr. DeRubeis and would most certainly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. DeRubeis for many years. I recently had an eye emergency and was booked within the hour to get it looked at. The speed and efficiency with which my situation was taken care of was excellent. He is very thorough, attentive and patient. Dr. DeRubeis is an outstanding optometrist who I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Almost made my 16 year old son blind! always had no issue with him wearing his contacts, then I started noticing his vision was declining. Took him to DeRubeis who put him on drops - said that he had a viral infection----not the case! Got referred to a surgeon...who informed me that there was massive scratches on his cornea- that if left untreated would result in blindness! This guy does not know all that he claims. He is not qualified at all in my opinion! Should report him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Derubeis was great with my 5 year old son, he took the time to explain to me my son's eye complications , would recommend to other families with small children.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. De Rubeis is a great eye doctor. Great thorough exam and answered all my concerns about the health of my eyes. Staff were all so nice. Great selection of designer glasses. Highly recommend this Eye Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

My kids love to visit Dr. George. He is very patient and has done very detailed eye exams. He helped my youngest adjust to wearing glasses and now he wears them all the time. My son is doing much better in school and doesn't complain of headaches. I'm very impressed and thankful for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.DeRubeis' for over 20 years- he is a fantastic and caring doctor! I recommend him to anyone in need of eye care. He has even motivated me and acted as a role model as I pursue optometry! Thank you Dr.DeRubeis!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015