Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Eklund

Dr. Eklund has been our doctor for more than five years. We really trust her knowledge. She is very conservative and thorough with her examination.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I was disappointed with: her cool attitude, staff errors relating to insurance codes, staff's slow response rate, physician's unwillingness to speak on the phone and the sale of nutritional supplements she recommended in her practice (conflict of interest?).

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

For the past 13 years Dr. Nancy Elund has been my primary care physician, she is excellent. Her knowledge and practice of both traditional and holistic medicine is truly amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone. If there is something that she does not know, she will find out. If you need a specialist she will do the research to find you the best. Dr. Eklund is fair, honest, and has excellent "bed-side manner." Further, her office staff is compassionate and very helpful. Everyone goes beyond to make you feel supported and cared for. I think anyone going to Dr. Nancy Eklund's office will be very pleased and I know they will be well taken care of and on the right road to a healthy and holistic life. I recommend her office to all of my friends. Rhonda B. Spero

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Very knowledgable about vitamins, but I had symptoms of a sore throat that day and she showed little interest and did not offer to help. Overall, showed little to no empathy. It was an odd appointment. I am very unsure if I would recommend her or go back.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable and caring. Gives you her undivided attention while you are with her and you get quality care. You can tell that her motive for being a doctor is that she is passionate about what she does and cares for people. Her staff is efficient. My insurance changed to one she does not accept and after going to many other doctors over a course of several years I could not find any that came close to being as good as Dr. Eklund. I have to pay out of pocket and although it is a hardship for me as I live paycheck to paycheck, my health is worth the quality of care she gives. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Nancy M. Eklund's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)