Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Lawyer

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. LAWYER FOR 30 YEARS, HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE KEYS , I ALWAYS FELT SO MUCH BETTER AFTER MY VISIT, BOTH MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY, I HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED SINCE I HEARD THAT CORPORATE IS CLOSING HIS OFFICE, ITS WORSE THAN A DEATH, WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ME, I AM 72 YEARS OLD AND HAVE A MULTITUDE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? Robert WILLIAMS----KEY LARGO

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

There is no better Doctor anywhere. It is true you have to wait sometimes, because this is not a Doctor Factory. This wonderful, compassionate, intelligent man listens. I no longer live full time in the Keys and I drive 150 miles to see the best Doctor you can find. His staff is as good as he is, which is great. So take a book and count your lucky stars that you have an appointment with Dr Lawyer.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Lawyer is the best doctor I have ever been to. I am moving away from the Keys, but I intend to drive the 300 miles to continue seeing him once a year. He listens, carefully. I am a 56yr old man, and he zeroed in very well on issues that had been troubling me for years and after many visits to other docs.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Every time i went to his office at the appointed time , i was made to sit and wait anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours . I run a business as a sole propietor and can not afford to be gone that amount of time. Also bieng treated as a new patient and paying for that initial visit as a new patient just to see him again after only two years really ticked me off...

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Until I moved from Key Largo, I went to Dr. Lawyer for nearly 20 years. He is a smart, caring doctor that is not in a big hurry to get in and out of the examination room. He listens. Some doctors don't.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Steven L. Lawyer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients