You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James B. Corley

Dr Corley , one of the best doctors I ever met ! Everyone one of us have some problems ! As he ! But very very great man and great doctor ! He doesn't care about money and he cares about his patients and will stand behind them anytime !! Great great doctor hope he will continue working as much as he can !

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Corley has been my doctor for over 28 years. He has always given me excellent care and has been able to help me with everything and anything. He listens to what you are saying and gives his opinion whether you like it or not. i agree he will get upset with you if you are not working on things that have been discussed but it is our part to follow thru.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Corley does not show up for work. How good can you be if you constantly have to reschedule and then reschedule again!!!!! He is also bat @%^& crazy. When is this guy going to retire????

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He is a human being like all of us and struggling with issues but I can tell you he's one of the best Calgary has. I suspect he has ADD/ADHD and I can pass no matter what moods he has as long as I know he's helping me. Again: an amazing doctor but not according to our society. Do you prefer a knowledgeable doctor that scream on you to determine you to make an effort or a stupid one but with very good bead manners ? Think about it. He's perfect for the way health system works in Canada. I saw him paying the taxi for an old and poor patient. How many doctors are like that in Calgary ?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

At first I thought doctor Corley was an excellent doctor as he is very knowledgeable. I agree with several comments below with regards to his stability. The last time I saw him he was yelling at me about my lack of progress after a spinal/traumatic brain injury. Shouting at me that I won't get better if I don't get out there and walk 5km uphill. I could barely walk 3 mins at that time. He was very verbally abusive and was yelling in my face and left me in floods of tears. I haven't been back and don't intend to. I was actually shocked by his demeanour as I had never experienced this before with him. He was not up to date on TBI and spinal rehab.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I am so thankful for such a understanding , caring Doctor.. Dr. Corley and. His staff have always been so helpful and just amazing. I will drive anywhere to see this doctor and now he has my whole family and we love this office!! Thank you for everything and the guidance and support with not only one child but soon to be another!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

3 years i was in alot of pain. I saw almost 12 doctoers. None knew what was the problem. But dr Corley did and i got my life back because of him, so thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr.james b.corley is simply the BEST Dr for all our family !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. James B. Corley's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Corley , one of the best doctors I ever met ! Everyone one of us have some problems ! As he ! But very very great man and great doctor ! He doesn't care ab..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corley has been my doctor for over 28 years. He has always given me excellent care and has been able to help me with everything and anything. He listens t..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Corley does not show up for work. How good can you be if you constantly have to reschedule and then reschedule again!!!!! He is also bat @%^& crazy. When is..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a human being like all of us and struggling with issues but I can tell you he's one of the best Calgary has. I suspect he has ADD/ADHD and I can pass no m..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "At first I thought doctor Corley was an excellent doctor as he is very knowledgeable. I agree with several comments below with regards to his stability. The las..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corley is awesome. I never had a doctor that was so helpful and willing to help. He understands my needs and is able to make sure I get exactly what I need."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "If this is the doctor who works at the Nose Hill walk in, he is the weirdest doctor I have ever met!"

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful for such a understanding , caring Doctor.. Dr. Corley and. His staff have always been so helpful and just amazing. I will drive anywhere to see..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "3 years i was in alot of pain. I saw almost 12 doctoers. None knew what was the problem. But dr Corley did and i got my life back because of him, so thank you s..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.james b.corley is simply the BEST Dr for all our family !!!!!!!"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Corley's for 15 years. I have always found him to be very compassionate and when I am speaking to him I feel like I am the only per..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Corley is fabulous. He is VERY smart and I really like that if he is unsure of a diagnosis he isn't afraid to refer you on to a specialist. He is NOT a pill ..."

November 10, 2014