Ratings for Dr. Jacques Beland

Every time I call to make an appointment the phone is busy, I've call 7 times today.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Beland is a wonderful and caring physician, but it is nearly impossible to get the staff to answer the telephone to make an appointment. JTG

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent Doctor, can't say enough. feel very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Top flight Doctor we are lucky to have him. Kind and patient.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

So lucky to have him as our family physician. When our previous doctor said he was retiring we were quite worried we wouldn't even have a doctor. Thankful Dr. Beland took over a portion of the practice and we were included. He is not shy about referring to a specialist and ordering testing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My self and my one year old son are solo lucky to have Dr. Beland as our family doctor. He is very thorough, but not an alarmist. He will send you for all the tests you need rather than handing out pills automatically at every whim.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

We are so lucky to have Dr. Beland as our family physician. He stays on top of everything.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr B for 4 years now... He is always eager and interested in helping his patients and does not make me feel dissatisfied after my appointment(s). Always eager to keep on top of my health. A rarity with other doctors here in Fredericton. TWO HUGE thumbs - wayyyyy UP!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Beland has helped me in numerous ways. He is always open to listening, he doesn't assume nor judge. He has always been very pleasant and eager to lead me personally in the right direction. I cannot say enough good things about him. He has definitely chosen his true career path; that's for sure. Thank you Dr B!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Beland is the best doctor I've ever had. Very thankful for him and his staff - Beth is very caring and understanding. I'm in and out before my scheduled appointment time and minimal wait time in the waiting room or his office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015