You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jacques Beland

I've been a patient of Dr B for 4 years now... He is always eager and interested in helping his patients and does not make me feel dissatisfied after my appointment(s). Always eager to keep on top of my health. A rarity with other doctors here in Fredericton. TWO HUGE thumbs - wayyyyy UP!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Beland has helped me in numerous ways. He is always open to listening, he doesn't assume nor judge. He has always been very pleasant and eager to lead me personally in the right direction. I cannot say enough good things about him. He has definitely chosen his true career path; that's for sure. Thank you Dr B!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Beland is the best doctor I've ever had. Very thankful for him and his staff - Beth is very caring and understanding. I'm in and out before my scheduled appointment time and minimal wait time in the waiting room or his office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

My daughter and I started seeing Dr. Beland when he opened his practice in Fredericton, and we consider ourselves to be very fortunate. He is compassionate and knowledgeable, and we feel that he genuinely cares about our health. He doesn't hesitate to refer when required. The staff are wonderful--pleasant and helpful--and the appointments are managed in such a way that the wait is usually minimal.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Beland has been my Doctor for some time now. He is one of the best

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Thanks Dr. Beland for helping with my diagnosis. I have seen him twice and both times he was very patient in helping guide me in the right direction. It`s tough when you have symptoms and no GP. The staff was very pleasant and easy to work with as well. Very Thankful to have him to go to now until I get a permanent Dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

#1 I really need a good Dr. They are so hard to fine. Dr .Carmichael does have no time for me and she seems to be on Holiday most of the time. Where I have Type 2 Diabetes. I need you leonard77@hotmail.ca Thank you .I really do not know which way to go. If I could squezze in I would be very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Beland is a wonderful doctor and person. My husband, my daughter and myself feel very fortunate to have him taking care of us and we hope it is for a long long time.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Jacques Beland's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr B for 4 years now... He is always eager and interested in helping his patients and does not make me feel dissatisfied after my appoint..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beland has helped me in numerous ways. He is always open to listening, he doesn't assume nor judge. He has always been very pleasant and eager to lead me per..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beland is the best doctor I've ever had. Very thankful for him and his staff - Beth is very caring and understanding. I'm in and out before my scheduled ap..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I started seeing Dr. Beland when he opened his practice in Fredericton, and we consider ourselves to be very fortunate. He is compassionate and ..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E3A1" to "E3A 8V4". Address has been updated from "None" to "475 Brookside Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15064589449".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Met him for the first time tonight.....very friendly, and listened to everything i had to say!!"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beland has been my Doctor for some time now. He is one of the best"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr. Beland for helping with my diagnosis. I have seen him twice and both times he was very patient in helping guide me in the right direction. It`s tough..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beland is a phenomenal Md!! Very efficient and thorough! He understands our time matters as much as his!! So happy to call him my family physcian!!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "#1 I really need a good Dr. They are so hard to fine. Dr .Carmichael does have no time for me and she seems to be on Holiday most of the time. Where I have Typ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beland is a wonderful doctor and person. My husband, my daughter and myself feel very fortunate to have him taking care of us and we hope it is for a long l..."

October 1, 2014